No Wait Access: St Peter's Basilica WiFi Audio Guide - Vatican City
OverviewSkip the lines and enjoy your St Peter's visit in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tablet!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Explore one of Rome's most famous and magnificent sites without the long lines and using your own device! Discover why the American philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson described this site as "an ornament of the earth the sublime of the beautiful"
St. Peter is the primary temple of Christianity and is built in the Renaissance style with a central dome that dominates the skyline of Rome. As you enter the church, you will see that its interior is much bigger than those of any other cathedral.
You will be provided with an access code that will allow you to free download (through the Basilica WiFi network) the audio guided tour of the Basilica: you can start you visit at any point of the church, without having to necessarily follow the order dictated by the presence of a guide.
You can decide for example to begin with the heart of the Basilica, beneath the high altar and the Bernini's Baldachin, where you will discover the Confession or Chapel of the Confession, in reference to the confession of faith by St. Peter, which lead to his martyrdom and burial place.
And end with "La Piet" the masterpiece of Michelangelo Buonarroti or with the St. Peter's bronze statue (so venerated by all the pilgrims visiting even to be consumed by all the hands that have touched it over the centuries!)
So, what are you waiting for? Come and enjoy the Queen of all of the Basilicas!
Inclusions for No Wait Access: St Peter's Basilica WiFi Audio Guide
- Download of the official audioguide in one of the 11 languages available
Fast track service before the entrance of the metal detectors
Exclusions for No Wait Access: St Peter's Basilica WiFi Audio Guide
- Headphones (you can use your own or buy them at the desk for 1,00)
- Guided or Audio guided tour of the Cupola
- Shuttle service to and from the Hotel
- Any additional services not previously listed
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There will be no charge for children under 7 years of age. Please provide proof of age
To collect the audioguide you will be asked for a document of identification that will be held until the return of the device
Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code*
Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point.
Shoulders and knees must be covered.
Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women.
Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip-the-Line Private Tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- Skip the Line: Papal Blessing, Vatican Museums, and St. Peter's Basilica Tour with Lunch
- Early access to Vatican Museums before Morning Opening
- Early Entrance Vatican Private Tour with Cabinet of the Masks
- Small Group Highlights of the Vatican Tour with Museums and Sistine Chapel