Nong Nooch Village Tour SIC - PattayaWrite a Review
OverviewNong Nooch Village Park is a unique Botanical Garden near Pattaya. Here you can witness the beauty of various plant species designed in amazing shapes. The Park contains a Zoo with creatures like Tigers and Elephant. A treat for children as they can take an Elephant ride. Nong Nooch Village is definitely worth the cost and time
- Observe the beauty of the colorful tropical botanical garden Fresh Ferns
- Carved Cacti and fragrant orchids will take your breath away
- Enjoy the very famous Thai cultural show played thrice a day
- Chimpanzees and tigers Elephants displaying their talent will amaze you and surely will tickle your funny bone
- Enjoy a royal Elephant Ride and Boat paddling at the two lakes
- Buy some souvenirs at this unique Garden Mall
Know More about this tourFor nature lover and flora fauna enthusiasts Nong Nooch tropical garden is the place. Located in Choburi Nong Nooch near Pattaya this garden hosts an array of plantations from colorful flowers to viciously attractive cacti.
This botanical park is spread over a vast area of around 500 acres 2 sq. kms. So to explore it completely it surely takes some time usually a full day is the minimum this attraction demands. If you are not satisfied only with the mesmerizing plantations then do not feel sad as the Thai cultural show, Kick Boxing, Recreational activities, elephant riding, boat paddling and spending some time gazing at those majestic Tigers will definitely win your heart.
Go for a boat paddling session at the scenic lake with your loved ones and get amazed by attending to the Elephant Stunt Show.
The famous Cultural Extravaganza is presented three times a day at 10.15 a.m., 2.00 and 3.45 p.m. Witness the pomp and splendour of Thai tradition and ceremonies, graceful dances from all over the country, sword fighting, Thai kickboxing, and much more, featuring hundreds of multitalented performers in a fascinating one and a half hour show.
Inclusions for Nong Nooch Village Tour SIC
- Shared Pick Up Drop from centrally located Hotels in Pattaya
- Entry to Nong Nooch Village
Exclusions for Nong Nooch Village Tour SIC
- Any Personal Expenses
- Any Meals or Beverages
- Timings Pick Up 0800 Hrs Drop 1100 Hrs and Pick Up 1300 Hrs Drop 1600 Hrs
- 0800 or 1300 Hrs Reach at the village and start with exploring the colorful flowers, designed cacti and exotic plants. You can hop on to a bike or just walk around. Then you can enjoy the Thai cultural shows featuring elegant costumes, music and graceful dance movements and parades. A string of talent shows by a lovely troupe of Thai elephants which will not only amaze you but also will tickle your funny bone. A wide range of recreational activities, including elephant riding, bicycling, boat paddling, or simply strolling from one botanical garden to another, ensure a great time for everyone in your party.
- 1300 or 1600 Hrs After such a pleasing afternoon it is time to depart for the hotel. Tour ends but the memories will last forever in your heart.
Pickup drop for hotels only located in Central Pattaya
Please present your Prepaid Confirmed Voucher to the Guide Driver for us to serve you better
Minimum of 2 Passengers required to book.
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
Pick Up is from Centrally Located Hotels only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.