Noosa Everglades Canoe Trip With Barbecue Lunch - Noosa Heads
OverviewImmerse yourself in the beauty of the Noosa Everglades on a day trip by canoe and motor boat on the Noosa River. Motor along Lake Cooroibah and Lake Cootharaba into the heart of the Everglades. As you cruise, expert guides teach you more about the wildlife-rich wetlands. Switch to a canoe upon reaching the Cooloola section of Great Sandy National Park and paddle leisurely on the River of Mirrors. A delicious morning tea and barbecue lunch provides you with energy throughout the day.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourAfter morning pickup from your Sunshine Coast hotel, travel by road to the Noosa River. Board a well-equipped boat that takes you to the everglades quickly, allowing you more time to enjoy your time canoeing and exploring.
When you reach Fig Tree Point, fuel yourself with morning tea as you take in the peaceful surroundings at the gateway to Cooloola Recreation Area. Then hop in your canoe to start to paddle along the “River of Mirrors,” named for the clear reflections captured in the dark tranquil waters. The kayak portion of the tour is independent, allowing you to enjoy the scenery for about 1.5 hours at your own pace.
Pull up at Harry’s Hut for lunch and time to explore this historic logging site. Walk through the trees along a boardwalk, swim, or simply relax and soak up the beauty of the scenic locale. Your guide cooks up a tasty barbecue lunch and serves it in the shade of a covered picnic area. Savor your choice of grilled steak, fish, sausages, or vegetarian option served with fresh salads and fresh bread.
Throughout the day you cover a 52-mile (85-km) stretch of the Noosa River. Your knowledgeable guide shares lively commentary about the area’s abundant flora and fauna as well as its history. Nearly half of Australia’s bird species reside within the region, along with more than 700 native animals and 1,365 plant species. The river and its tributaries, lakes and wetlands make up a large swathe of Great Sandy National Park.
At the end of your canoe and boat cruise, you are returned to your hotel to wrap up a memorable day on the Noosa River.
Inclusions for Noosa Everglades Canoe Trip With Barbecue Lunch
- River cruise
- Morning tea
- All equipment including canoes and dry bags
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Noosa Everglades Canoe Trip With Barbecue Lunch
- Drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring swimwear, towel, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
Not wheelchair accessible
No previous experience is necessary
Minimum age is 7 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.