Norfolk Passport To Fun
OverviewCome experience the best of Norfolk, Virginia with the Passport to Fun and enjoy admission to Norfolk's top attractions! Through these specially-issued passes, you can explore Norfolk's Battleship Wisconsin, known as the worlds largest and last battleship. Marvel at maritime science and history at Nauticus, uncovering the power of the sea. Step inside the Hampton Roads Naval Museum and discover the history of the United States Navy in Coastal Virginia. Go wild at the Virginia Zoo and see tigers, lions, bears and elephants exploring and learning about different habitats and the way animals live in the wild. Then end your adventure outdoors experiencing 150 acres with over 20 themed gardens at Norfolk Botanical Garden. Dont miss out on great discounts for harbor cruises, food tours, shopping , attractions and much much more!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Instant Confirmation
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourStart your adventure at VisitNorfolk, Visitor Center, at 232 East Main Street Norfolk, VA 23510 to pick up your complete Passport to Fun. Please call 800.368.3097 for daily operating hours to pick up your pass and parking information.
Tour Nauticus, a fun and exciting interactive science and technology center exploring the power of the sea featuring films, exotic aquatic life with more than 150 exhibits. Step inside the Hampton Roads Naval Museum and discover the history of the United States Navy in Coastal Virginia. Climb aboard the USS Wisconsin, the largest and last battleship ever built by the U.S. Navy. Walk the decks and stand beneath her 16-inch guns and feel the excitement of being aboard an historic warship. Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of the Norfolk Skyline with dinner aboard the Spirit of Norfolk, listening to great music and dancing as you cruise Norfolk's historic waterways. The Spirit of Norfolk will provide a narrated tour of Naval Station Norfolk by water, giving the best views of U.S. Naval fleet. Please check in at Nauticus's front desk for additional information, maps, and daily events. Plan on two to three hours to explore the museums. Parking is located across the street for a small fee. Cafe is onsite.
Head over to the Virginia Zoo and discover the wildlife! Spot lions, tigers and elephants along your journey. Hop aboard the Zoo train for an informative tour that includes live narration from the train engineer about the Zoo and its collection of plants and animals (for a small additional fee). Please check in at the Zoo's front desk for additional information, maps, and daily events. Plan on two to three hours to explore. Parking is located onsite and free. Cafe is onsite. Zoo is located 15 minutes from downtown Norfolk.
Enjoy lunch or dinner and live entertainment at Waterside District with a waterfront setting on the Elizabeth River. Waterside features the best of national, local and regional restaurants and live music. Each pass includes a $15 meal voucher. To redeem voucher please visit the Starr Hill Brewery Bar. Voucher is valid at Blue Moon Taphouse, Guy Fieri's , Harbor Club, The Market and PBR Norfolk. Self parking is located across the street for a small fee.
Norfolk Premium Outlets: The newest shopping destination in Norfolk with stores, including brands like Michael Kors, Under Armour, A|X Armani Exchange. The Savings Passport is included with the Passport to Fun. Available at Guest Services Center in Market Hall or direct to mobile devices with a VIP Club membership at premiumoutlets.com/vip. Parking is onsite and free. Restaurants and cafes are
Additional discounts are included with Passport to Fun for other Norfolk attractions including shopping, harbor cruises and museums.
Inclusions for Norfolk Passport To Fun
- One Admission ticket with entry into Nauticus, Battleship Wisconsin, Hampton Roads Naval Musuem and Virginia Zoo
- $15 food and beverage voucher at Waterside District
- Discount coupon booklet offering discounts to Norfolk attractions, tours and shopping.
- Nauticus includes daily movies
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Norfolk Passport To Fun
- Food and drinks at Nauticus and the Virginia Zoo
- Parking is offsite at Waterside District, Nauticus and Battleship Wisconsin. Parking is located across the street in a city garage. Parking rates vary.
- Admission tickets do not include admission to any special exhibits at all attractions, behind the scene tours at all attractions or the Virginia Zoo train tour. All special exhibit and tours are not included in Combo pass price.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Guests must pick up Passport to Fun voucher booklet at the Norfolk Information Center
This is a Self-Guided Tour
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Museum Schedules Vary. Not all museums are open each day, but at least one museum will be open.
Tickets do not have to be used within the same day or same visit only prior to expiration date of December 31, 2018.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.