OverviewCome experience the best of Norfolk, Virginia with the Passport to Fun and enjoy admission to Norfolk's top attractions! Through these specially-issued passes, you can explore Norfolk's Battleship Wisconsin, known as the worldâs largest and last battleship. Marvel at maritime science and history at Nauticus, uncovering the power of the sea. Step inside the Hampton Roads Naval Museum and discover the history of the United States Navy in Coastal Virginia. Go wild at the Virginia Zoo and see tigers, lions, bears and elephants exploring and learning about different habitats and the way animals live in the wild. Then end your adventure outdoors experiencing 150 acres with over 20 themed gardens at Norfolk Botanical Garden. Donât miss out on great discounts for harbor cruises, food tours, shopping , attractions and much much more!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Instant Confirmation
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourSurround yourself with the beauty of the outdoors at the Norfolk Botanical Garden. Take a guided tour on foot, tram or boat through bridges, coastal waterways and 12 miles of pedestrian trails that intertwine the 155 acres of the Garden. The Garden offers the largest collections of azaleas, camellias, roses and rhododendrons on the East Coast. The 155 acre garden is home to 40 distinctively themed gardens, 95 species of birds and 30 species of butterflies. The latest addition to the garden is World of Wonders – A Children’s Adventure Garden – a 3-acre garden where kids explore the connections between plants, international culture and the environment – all while having fun!
Tour Nauticus, a fun and exciting interactive science and technology center exploring the power of the sea featuring films, exotic aquatic life with more than 150 exhibits. Step inside the Hampton Roads Naval Museum and discover the history of the United States Navy in Coastal Virginia. Climb aboard the USS Wisconsin, the largest and last battleship ever built by the U.S. Navy. Walk the decks and stand beneath her 16-inch guns and feel the excitement of being aboard an historic warship. Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of the Norfolk Skyline with dinner aboard the Spirit of Norfolk, listening to great music and dancing as you cruise Norfolk's historic waterways. The Spirit of Norfolk will provide a narrated tour of Naval Station Norfolk by water, giving the best views of U.S. Naval fleet.
Discover the compelling story of General Douglas MacArthur and the millions of Americans who served our nation through five wars at The Douglas MacArthur Memorial. The MacArthur Memorial is a museum and research center dedicated to preserving and presenting the story of the life of General of the Army Douglas MacArthur. While also paying tribute to the millions of men and women who served with General MacArthur in World War I, World War II, and the Korean War. Situated in downtown Norfolk Virginia, the Memorial consists of a museum, archives and research center, education center, theater, welcome center, and a gift shop. Come explore the life of one of America’s greatest generals.
Inclusions for Norfolk Passport To Fun
- One Admission ticket with entry into Nauticus, Battleship Wisconsin, Norfolk Botanical Garden and Virginia Zoo
- Discount coupon booklet offering discounts to Norfolk attractions, tours and shopping.
- Norfolk Botanical Garden includes guided tram ride
- Nauticus includes daily movies
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Norfolk Passport To Fun
- Food and drinks
- Parking is offsite at Nauticus and Battleship Wisconsin. Parking is located across the street in a city garage. Parking rates vary.
- Admission tickets do not include admission to any special exhibits at all attractions, behind the scene tours at all attractions or the Virginia Zoo train and the Norfolk Botanical Garden boat tour. All special exhibit and tours are not included in Combo pass price.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Guests must pick up Passport to Fun voucher booklet at the Norfolk Information Center
This is a Self-Guided Tour
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Museum Schedules Vary. Not all museums are open each day, but at least one museum will be open.
Tickets do not have to be used within the same day or same visit only prior to expiration date of December 31, 2017.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.