North Buenos Aires Bike TourWrite a Review
OverviewThis tour is a great combination of history and modernity. Visit its parks, great French style buildings and get ready and discover how the elite and influential families helped built the country. Cycling you will understand why Buenos Aires is referred to as the The Paris of South America.This tour visits the neighborhoods of Puerto Madero, Retiro, Recoleta, Palermo and Monserrat.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
After picking up the bikes from the shop in San Telmo, a 12.5 mile (20 km) bike ride is waiting for you. The first area you will see biking is Puerto Madero. Enjoy the ride through the newest and most quiet neighborhood of Buenos Aires. The first stop will be at Puente de la Mujer (Woman´s Bridge), one of Buenos Aires´s most iconic structures, at the antique docks.
Continuing the bike ride to the neighborhood of Retiro, visiting San Martin square and the Monumental Tower which will be the next few stops.
Going on cycle lane on Libertador Avenue, you will get to the metal flower Floralis Genérica, close to the faculty of law. Continuing on, you will arrive at the neighborhood of Palermo, the greenest area of Buenos Aires. The stop there will be the rose garden El Rosedal at one of the lakes of Palermo.
You keep on cycling and arrive to Recoleta neighborhood, with the famous Recoleta cemetery. At this stop you will have a 15 minutes break which you can use to enter into the cemetery and visit Eva Peron´s tomb and also the church Iglesia del Pilar next door.
Leaving Recoleta you will head to the main square of Buenos Aires "Plaza de Mayo" with the government house "Casa Rosada". Other importing buildings surrounding that square are the cathedral and "El Cabildo" which is the antique government house. Finally you will learn about the history of the mothers of Plaza de Mayo.
After a 4 hour amazing bike ride, you will return to the office in San Telmo.
Inclusions for North Buenos Aires Bike Tour
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for North Buenos Aires Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.