North Cappadocia Small Group Tour With Goreme Open Air MuseumWrite a Review
OverviewWith a geologically unique and beautiful landscape, formed as a result of the erosion of hardened volcanic ash deposited following the eruption of Mount Erciyes many millennia ago, Cappadocia is often described as the jewel in Turkeys crown. Rather than referring to just one town, Cappadocia is the name given to the area which comprises several charming villages, numerous wineries, former Greek settlements, pottery workshops and a range of valleys which are a hikers delight.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourIn the morning, you start the day visiting Dervrent Valley also known as Imagination Valley, which is one of the most surreal looking landscapes in Cappadocia. Afterwards pass to Pasabagi also known as Monks Valley where Christian hermits chose to build Hermit Cells and Churches. This place is one of the best panoramic points to see all stages of the fairy Chimneys at this spot.
After having lunch, that is served in a local restaurant, continue to the Goreme Open Air Museum, you will see the preserved Byzantine Cave wall paintings and Frescos from the Iconoclastic period through to the end of the Selcuk Rule and the portraits of Saints and Church Fathers depicting the Structure of the Byzantine Period. Also see a panoramic View Point Esentepe with a spectacular view over Goreme Valley and Goreme Village.
End your day with a view of Uchisar Castle, this tall Rock is the highest point of the region.
Inclusions for North Cappadocia Small Group Tour With Goreme Open Air Museum
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for North Cappadocia Small Group Tour With Goreme Open Air Museum
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.