North End Neighborhood Tour - Boston
OverviewOwned by a native Bostonian with a professional culinary certificate.As a 5-time TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, Boston Foodie Tours' focus is "recognized" award-winning best eats, culinary education, and the city's rich history. We partner with many Best of Boston winners, some James Beard Award winners, food institutions, and the like throughout the city's must-visit neighborhoods. This tour will end with a full pasta dinner! Beforehand, guests will enjoy THREE Best of Boston winners: pizza, sandwich, and bread, and will visit an Old World salumeria that was recently featured on the Travel Channel's "Zimmern's A-List"! And, don't worry, we won't forget the cannoli!Note: Tour stops may change without notice. Runs every Sunday unless a holiday. More frequently during peak season.
Know More about this tourTour starts at 2:30 p.m., and ends at 5:45 p.m. with a family-style pasta dinner at a multi award-winning restaurant. Begins in the lobby of the Bostonian Boston hotel, which is centrally located directly across from historic Faneuil Hall. Ends a few blocks away. Tour guide will direct guests to the final destination as appropriate at tour's end.
Ticket cost covers all food, taxes, and servers' gratuities. Drinks, for which we'll start a tab, are extra, as is the tour guide's gratuity should guests wish to consider.
Gluten-free swaps available throughout tour, with the exception of pizza and bread stops.
Tour is not entirely handicap accessible due to the historic nature of the neighborhood. Please contact us directly to discuss required accommodations.
Inclusions for North End Neighborhood Tour
- Price includes all food, taxes, and servers' gratuities.
Exclusions for North End Neighborhood Tour
- Tour cost does not include drinks or tour guide's gratuity should guests wish to consider.
Parking is available on a valet basis at the hotel at which we meet, or at local parking garages and lots.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Boston Admission Ticket
- 5-Day Boston Tour: Cape Cod with Nantucket and Whale Watch
- Plimoth Plantation Living Museum Day Trip from Boston
- New England Coastal Tour from Boston
- PhotoWalks Beacon Hill Tour
- Tour of Historic Fenway Park, America's Most Beloved Ballpark
- Newport Mansions Small-Group Day Trip from Boston
- New England Aquarium