North End Pizza Tour - Boston
OverviewTreat yourself to some of the best pizza in Boston on this walking food tour. Explore the citys oldest neighborhoods and visit historic sites along the Freedom Trail like the house of Paul Revere. Your guide will bring history to life while along the walk. And youll enjoy some of Bostons best slices at three pizzerias. Youll never see pizza, or Boston, the same way after this fun, tasty and informative tour.
Know More about this tourThere are more than hundreds of pizzerias in Boston, and 50 just in Little Italy, so its no surprise that youll find some of the best pizza in America in this city. Meet your pizza expert in Bostons historic North End neighborhood for a tour that lets you taste gooey slices at three classic pizzerias and burn off the calories along the way. Just be sure to bring your appetite.
Youll still hear locals speaking Italian on the cobblestone streets of Little Italy. Savor a slice cooked in an oven built in 1883 at Bostons oldest pizzeria, as well as ones from pizzerias named in the top 25 of Boston.
Along the way youll walk through some of Bostons historic neighborhoods, like Beacon Hill, the Blackstone Block, the North End (Little Italy) and Charlestown. Listen as your knowledgeable guide reveals illuminating bits of history in these areas, some of which were established over 300 years ago. Plus, youll trace the footsteps of Americas revolutionaries and visit historic landmarks such as Bostons oldest standing church, the historic Paul Revere house and the citys second-oldest burial ground.
An informative guide and all of the food are included in this tour, so come hungry for pizza and an informative journey.
Inclusions for North End Pizza Tour
- Local guide
- Food tastings
Exclusions for North End Pizza Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Boston Admission Ticket
- 5-Day Boston Tour: Cape Cod with Nantucket and Whale Watch
- Plimoth Plantation Living Museum Day Trip from Boston
- New England Coastal Tour from Boston
- PhotoWalks Beacon Hill Tour
- Tour of Historic Fenway Park, America's Most Beloved Ballpark
- Newport Mansions Small-Group Day Trip from Boston
- New England Aquarium