Treat yourself to some of the best pizza in Boston on this walking food tour. Explore the cityâÂÂÂÂs oldest neighborhoods and visit historic sites along the Freedom Trail like the house of Paul Revere. Your guide will bring history to life while along the walk. And youâÂÂÂÂll enjoy some of BostonâÂÂÂÂs best slices at three pizzerias. YouâÂÂÂÂll never see pizza, or Boston, the same way after this fun, tasty and informative tour.
Know More about this tourThere are more than hundreds of pizzerias in Boston, and 50 just in Little Italy, so itâs no surprise that youâll find some of the best pizza in America in this city. Meet your pizza expert in Bostonâs historic North End neighborhood for a tour that lets you taste gooey slices at three classic pizzerias and burn off the calories along the way. Just be sure to bring your appetite.
Youâll still hear locals speaking Italian on the cobblestone streets of Little Italy. Savor a slice cooked in an oven built in 1883 at Bostonâs oldest pizzeria, as well as ones from pizzerias named in the top 25 of Boston.
Along the way youâll walk through some of Bostonâs historic neighborhoods, like Beacon Hill, the Blackstone Block, the North End (Little Italy) and Charlestown. Listen as your knowledgeable guide reveals illuminating bits of history in these areas, some of which were established over 300 years ago. Plus, youâll trace the footsteps of Americaâs revolutionaries and visit historic landmarks such as Bostonâs oldest standing church, the historic Paul Revere house and the cityâs second-oldest burial ground.
An informative guide and all of the food are included in this tour, so come hungry for pizza and an informative journey.
Inclusions for North End Pizza Tour
- Local guide
- Food tastings
Exclusions for North End Pizza Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.