North Of Mallorca Highlights: Guided Day Tour - Palma De Mallorca
OverviewThis day out will take you to see some of the most beautiful places in the North of Mallorca: stunning views of the area of Formentor, a stop for a swim at the well known beach of Formentor, a 20 minutes boat trip, free time in Puerto Pollensa and a visit to a local market.
- Excellent value for money
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOn this full day excursion you will be picked up in the morning and then head to a local market first. On Wednesdays you will visit Sineu market, on Tuesdays, Alcudia market, and on Sundays you will visit both Pollensa market and Alcudia markets. At the local markets, you will have more than an hour to explore it and to do some shopping.
Later, you will drive to the viewpoint of Colomer along one of the most beautiful roads of Mallorca built in 1929 passing through the UNESCO World Heritage mountain range of Tramuntana and enjoying panoramic views of the Port of Pollensa.
Your first stop will be at the viewpoint of Colomer where you can take some fantastic photos, and you will enjoy views of the Cap of Formentor, the blue colour of the sea and dramatic cliffs.
Then you will visit the beach of Formentor. There is time enough for a stroll along the beach and a swim in the crystal clear waters of this well known beach, or even to walk to the 5star Formentor Hotel.
The next part of the trip is a boat to experience (about 25 min) from the beach of Formentor to the Port of Pollensa. You will have the chance to enjoy unique views of the Mountains of Tramuntana, the dramatic coastline, the Bay and the Port of Pollensa, which you can observe only from the sea.
You will arrive at Puerto Pollensa and you will have free time. There are many options there for you: a stroll around the marina, go for a lunch or just relax and sunbathe on the beach.
You will then get once again on the coach and you will be taken back to your hotel.
OPTION DEPARTING FROM THE NORTH AREA:
The option deaparting from hotels in the north area (Can Picafort, Port Pollensa, Port Alcudia, Playa de Muro) is a half day option on a cabrio bus taking us to the Formentor Road, with a 25minutes stop at the Colomer viewpoint, a visit to Formentor beach with one hour free time and a 30 minutes boat trip.
Inclusions for North Of Mallorca Highlights: Guided Day Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Pick up by the hotel or point nearby
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 25 minutes boat trip (from May to October)
Exclusions for North Of Mallorca Highlights: Guided Day Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.