North Of Spain - Madrid
Overview8 Dayspanoramic tour in Bilbao, Gijon, La Coruña .Local guide Santiago Compostela 7 dinners.Optional tour to the Spanish Fjords
Know More about this tourDay 1. MADRID - ZARAGOZA- SAN SEBASTIAN (Sunday)
Departure from our bus Terminal at 8:00 a.m.to Zaragoza. Short stop. Continuation to San Sebastian. Dinner and accommodation
Day 2. SAN SEBASTIAN - BILBAO -SANTILLANA - SANTANDER (Monday)
Breakfast. Departure to Bilbao. Short panoramic tour to admire the Guggenheim Museum building. Continuation to Santillana del Mar,
city considered as a National Monument. Short stop and continue to Santander. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 3. SANTANDER - COVADONGA -OVIEDO (Tuesday)
Breakfast. Departure through Picos de Europa mountains through splendid landscapes.Arrival to Covadonga with free time to visit the
Shrine and continuation to Oviedo. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 4. OVIEDO - GIJON - LUGO (Wednesday)
Breakfast. Departure to Gijon, the second capital of the region of Asturias. Short panoramic tour and continuation through the areas of Luarca, Ribadeo and Lugo in the Region of Galicia. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 5. LUGO - LA CORUÑA (Thursday)
Breakfast. Departure to La Coruña. Short panoramic tour. In the afternoon, optionalexcursion to the Rías Altas through typical villages as Pontedeume, Betanzos, etc. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 6. LA CORUÑA - SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (Friday)
Breakfast. Departure to Santiago de Compostela. City tour of this legendary pilgrimage town, Plaza del Obradoiro, Cathedral, etc. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 7. SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA - RIAS BAJAS - VIGO (Saturday)
Breakfast and departure to the area of the Spanish Fjords (Rias Bajas), through splendidlandscapes: La Toja Island, ría de Arosa and
Pontevedra. Optional excursion to Santa Tecla and Valença do Miño across the portuguese border. Continuation to Vigo. Dinner and
Day 8. VIGO - MADRID (Sunday)
Breakfast. We will begin our journey through the Galician Mountains to return to Madrid crossing the Castilian region. Arrival and end
of the services.
Inclusions for North Of Spain
- 7 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Local taxes
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- WIFI connection in the coach
Exclusions for North Of Spain
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any service not mentioned in "Inclusions"
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pub Crawl Clubbers Tour in Madrid
- Viator VIP: Early Access to Museo del Prado with Reina Sofia
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to Royal Palace of Madrid
- El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Half-Day and Madrid Segway Tour
- Tapas and History of Old Madrid Evening Tour
- 7-Day Small Group Guided Tour: Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Toledo from Madrid