OverviewNorth Park, coined one of "America's Hippest neighborhoods" by Forbes Magazine, lies northeast of Downtown and is one of San Diego's most iconic areas. As you pass by the historic North Park sign enjoy 5+ tastes from a variety of restaurants and shops ranging from sweet to savory.
- Excellent value for money
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Likely to Sell Out
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourNorth Park is one of San Diego’s hippest 'hoods for artsies, foodies, and shoppers. Follow your foodie guide through one of the oldest communities in San Diego on this 4-hour tasting tour.
Start off the afternoon in a world of cheese, then get a lesson from the pretzel experts. Take a stroll along 30th Street and discover how North Park was once a wilting lemon grove and still home to the oldest “Chinese Laundry” in the city. Sample artisan cheeses before walking past the infamous North Park sign, and then gear up for the neighborhood's best-kept secret.
You’ll savor bites of pub cuisine and craft burgers while marveling at the turn-of-the-century Craftsman bungalows that can sell for millions. As you pass through this quaint neighborhood, stop for a quick slice at San Diego's best Chicago-style pizzeria. Be sure to check out the huge beer list at a few of the featured stops.
Wrap up the afternoon with a light feeding at North Park's best wine bar, where you can choose from more than 100 types of wines to sip, sample and enjoy.
Inclusions for North Park Food Tour
- 4-hour walking food tour
- 5-plus food tastings (including one alcoholic drink tasting stop)
- Local, professional guide
- Tax and service fees
Exclusions for North Park Food Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase at select stops)
- Food (extra menu items), unless specified
- Tour guide gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to and from tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Dress code is casual (wear comfortable shoes as this is a walking tour)
A maximum of 15 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Vegetarian options are available but not guaranteed. Please advise at time of booking.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough attendees. In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.