OverviewLive the magic of Hawaii as you begin a full-day drive and bike tour with a 2-hour narrated van ride to historical locations unique to Hawaii. The bike tour portion begins as you pedal the âSeven Mile Miracleâ where the huge winter surfing waves pound exotic beaches. Visit the famous Turtle Beach and ride along old Haleiwa town. Enjoy a complimentary North Shore shrimp or vegetarian lunch. After the ride, an opportunity awaits you to choose an option to swim/snorkel at a quiet local beach. This amazing day is led by a knowledgeable local guide and includes hotel pickup and drop-off, bike and helmet rental.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your driver in your hotel lobby at 8:30am. Begin the day with a 2-hour van ride with narration to Kualoa Park's Dinosaur Mountain where films such as Jurassic Park, King Kong, 50 First Dates and many others have been brought to life. Here, you'll experience remote tropical territory on Oahu. Learn about island history and unique communities from your knowledgeable guide. Visit a Hawaiian fruit stand where you’ll get to savor enticing island fruits. Your bicycling portion begins pedaling the “Seven Mile Miracle.” Visit the famous Turtle Beach and navigate through old Haleiwa town. Enjoy a complimentary North Shore Giovanni shrimp plate or vegetarian lunch. There's an optional swim/snorkel with turtles after the ride at a local beach park that comes equipped with outdoor showers and a changing facility.
Inclusions for North Shore Adventure
- Snorkel equipment
- Bicycle rental with safety light and small storage bag
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Beach towels
- Professional guide
- Safety helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for North Shore Adventure
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
At time of booking, please provide hotel and contact information while traveling
Recommended items: comfortable clothing, change of clothes (optional), close-toe shoes, sunscreen and camera
Riding will be your choice between 3 to 14 miles mostly over flat terrain with one moderate climb after Waimea Bay. 3 to 5 miles will be along a protected bike path
Minimum age to take tour is 12
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.