Explore OahuâÂÂs ocean lifestyle with sight, sound, touch, smell and even taste!Â Inhale the salty ocean air as you see and hear the brilliant blue crashing waves. Wiggle your toes in the wet sand.Â Savor cold sweet pineapple or warm bitter coffees.Â Feel the shade on a hot day as you ride through a tunnel of banana trees.Â Spend the day with your guide completely immersed in living Hawaiian style.
Stops and drive-by sites on the North Shore Adventure may include:
- Green World Coffee Farm
- Historic Dole Plantation
- HaleÊ»iwa Town
- HaleÊ»iwa Beach You may spot some turtles if you are lucky!
- North Shore Surfing Beaches and KoÊ»olauloa Coast
- Lunch stop en route. Meal Purchase on own; bring Cash (credit cards not accepted at all establishments)
- Kahuku FarmsâÂÂ: Farm to Table Tour Includes a Fruit Smoothie
- Tropical FarmsâÂÂ Macadamia Nut Outlet
Know More about this tour
Green World Coffee Farm sits in the saddle between the Koʻolau and the Waiʻanae mountain ranges. This is the perfect first stop on your tasty island excursion. Explore the coffee garden and learn how coffee is grown, graded and it’s journey from tree to cup. Sample an aromatic array of coffees-all roasted from coffee beans grown right there.
Historic Dole Plantation offers the complete Pineapple Experience! Learn how this symbol of hospitality was key in Hawaii’s agricultural and economic growth. Feed the koi fish in the plantation fishpond. And before you climb back aboard the air-conditioned mini-bus; try a cool, sweet Dole Whip® pineapple treat.
Listen to stories while driving through the charming town of Haleʻiwa, the social and artistic hub of the North Shore. Historic old churches, world famous shaved ice, and roadside stands full of tropical shells. More than a laid back surf town, Haleʻiwa is filled with local style and country ambiance as well as cool surf shops, boutiques and eclectic art galleries.
The Hawaiian word for turtle is “Honu.” The green turtles that bask in the warm sun along the North Shore beaches are an endangered and protected species. If you are lucky, your guide will you help spot some of these heavy shelled creatures.
As you cruise along the seven miles of North Shore Beaches, don’t miss those photo opportunities! Crashing waves or glossy sapphire hued ocean…it’s all a scenic wonderland.
Discover more delicious island history at beautiful Kahuku Farms. Here you’ll find fresh, tropical fruits and local vegetables grown by two families who have farmed in Hawaiʻi for three generations, and hear the story of crop to market on a tractor-pulled wagon ride through fields, flowers and banana trees. Finish your visit with a refreshing fruit smoothie made with ingredients picked from the farm.
Tropical Farms of Hawaiʻi is the final stop of the day. This lovely setting overlooking Moliʻi Pond and the Pacific Ocean is steeped in gentle island spirit. This family-owned tropical fruit and plant farm that began as a roadside operation offers, an irresistible selection of delectable homegrown macadamia nuts.
As your guide continues to share the history of this lush land, you will find yourself smiling as you wind your way back to Waikiki through the green and overgrown mountains. Especially fun for the whole family!
Inclusions for North Shore Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dole Whip® pineapple treat
- Refreshing fruit smoothie
Exclusions for North Shore Adventure
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.