North Shore Adventure Helicopter Tour - Honolulu
OverviewSpread your wings above Oahus North Shore on a 20-minute helicopter flight, departing from Turtle Bay in the morning or afternoon. This scenic excursion by 4-passenger chopper provides aerial views of the regions prime beaches and waterfalls. Soar along the coastline, including Kahana Bay and Waimea Bay; look down on the monster waves of Banzai Pipeline and Sunset Beach; and ogle the Koolau Mountains and Sacred Falls.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tourHead to the Turtle Bay Resort helipad for a safety briefing before boarding your 4-passenger helicopter. Get comfortable at a window seat, and take off on your scenic tour of Oahus North Shore.
The licensed pilot narrates your aerial adventure via two-way headsets while you marvel at the views below. Look down on the white expanse of the northeastern coastline, whose beaches peek out between mountainsides draped in lush green foliage. Glimpse the birthplace of big-wave surfing as you soar over Waimea Bay, searching for the famous breaks that only the most experienced surfers dare to ride at Banzai Pipeline and Sunset Beach.
See the Koolau Mountains, one of Oahus two major mountain ranges, and soak up the vivid beauty of Sacred Falls (Kaliuwaa), a 1,000-foot (305-meter) waterfall best viewed from above, as it is now closed to the public. Your tour then ends when you return to the helipad.
Inclusions for North Shore Adventure Helicopter Tour
- Two-way headset communication with the pilot
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for North Shore Adventure Helicopter Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Capacity Surcharge: All guests weighing between 265 and 315 lbs will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $25. The guest will be guaranteed a window seat.
Guests weighing above 315 lbs. at check-in will be charged for an extra seat for weight and balance purposes. The rate of the extra seat will be determined by the specific tour that they are booked on. This cost is calculated by adding an additional seat to the one that has already been purchased.
All pilots and aircraft are FAA-certified
Helicopter holds 4 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.