Discover a different side to Oahu on this half-day tour of North Shore Hawaii. On the Oahu North Shore you'll visit ancient temples, wildlife habitats, surf beaches, archaeological sites and traditional villages. You might even spot Oahu's rare green sea turtles!
Know More about this tourThis comprehensive half-day North Shore tour begins with a drive over the Ko'olau Mountains to the windward side of the island. Your first stop is the fabled Valley of the Temples to visit the picturesque Byodo Temple, located at the base of stunning lush green cliffs. You'll then take a drive along the scenic shores of Kahana Bay, a great location to observe native plant and seabird species.
Continuing north to Kahuku, you will visit several shrimp farms to see endangered wetland birds, including the black-neck stilt, Hawaiian coot and moorhen. You will then have lunch at a popular Shrimp stand where you will be served your choice of different sauteed shrimp plates (chicken, hamburger and veggie options also available) with steaming rice.
Next stop is world-famous Sunset Beach and Banzai Pipeline, where incredible waves thrill spectators and surfers alike, especially between November and April. Following the stunning coastline of legendary Waimea Bay we stop at a well-known basking and feeding ground to look for wild Green Sea Turtles before traveling south where you'll arrive at the colorful and historic village of Haleiwa, home to surfers, artists, and craftspeople. After passing extensive pineapple fields we arrive at our last stop, the historic Dole Plantation.
Inclusions for North Shore And Circle Island Adventure
- Small group tour with guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for North Shore And Circle Island Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
During the booking process of this tour, select which hotel to be picked up from
Not wheelchair, walker or stroller accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.