Northen Lanzarote César Manrique Tour
OverviewWe will take you to explore northern Lanzarote and some of the well known tourist centres part of Csar Manriques creative work and the best examples of his project to integrate art and nature. This trip includes visits to the following tourist centres: Cueva de los Verdes, Jameos del Agua and Mirador del Ro
Know More about this tour
Our bus route starts in the town of Teguise, the old capital of the island, where we will make a brief stop to visit La Villas historical centre. From here we will continue towards Mirador del Ro crossing through the towns of Los Valles, Hara and Mguez and enjoying the beautiful sights of the northern part of the island and the domain of the La Corona Volcano along the way. Mirador del Ro is located a want of the islands highest points with a panoramic vision of La Graciosa and the Chinijo Archipelago that you can admire from their facilities, they are really impressive.
The next stops on our route are Jameos del Agua and Cueva de los Verdes, two of Csar Manriques most representative patrimonial, cultural and natural spaces. The children will enjoy listening to pirate legends and imagining that they are authentic explorers on a journey to the centre of the Earth.
To end the day we will visit the Aloe Vera Museum in the town of Punta Mujeres where they will explain the cultivation and elaboration process of this miracle plants cosmetic products.
Inclusions for Northen Lanzarote César Manrique Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Northen Lanzarote César Manrique Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not recommended for pregnant women
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.