Northern Beaches Private Sydney Day Tour
OverviewA visit to Sydney is incomplete without seeing some of their world famous and pristine beaches. Leave the city behind on this 8-hour tour as you are driven over the iconic Sydney Harbor Bridge and into the Northern Beaches Peninsula. With the guidance of your local tour operator, visit the world famous Manly Beach and meander along the beach foreshore, the Corso, and Ferry Wharf area. Head up the coastline to the Northern most point of Sydney while taking in stunning coastal views along the way. Explore the beautiful Palm Beach area, which is frequented by the rich and famous. Take a ferry ride across Pittwater to some of Sydney's most exclusive and remote beaches and bays that are only accessible by boat. Observe in amazement at the breathtaking views from the Barrenjoey Lighthouse. Afterwards, be returned back to your preferred location.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
On this private and fully guided tour guests will be taken beyond the usual tourist destinations. Visit some of Sydney's most beautiful, exclusive, lesser known, and even famous beaches and bays.
The tour starts at Sydney's CBD where you will be driven across the iconic Sydney Harbor Bridge and into the North Shore. The tour will then weave all the way up the coastline to the exclusive Palm Beach where many Australian and international celebrities have holiday retreats. You will then ride a ferry across the spectacular Pittwater and visit several beautiful bays and beaches before disembarking to one of Sydney's truly hidden gem beach locations (approximately 45 minutes). While here you will have time for a stroll along the waterfront as well as the chance to get your feet wet in the pristine water. A picnic morning tea will be provided for you to enjoy before returning to Palm Beach.
Once back at Palm Beach, the tour will take in the areas many points of interests. You may even be able to spend some time browsing the beautiful shops and boutiques. From there you will head up to the Barrenjoey Lighthouse for an even more spectacular view of the unique peninsula.
After all of the morning's activities there will be time for a relaxing lunch at one of the fabulous Northern Beaches restaurants (at the guests expense). You may also choose to pick up some of the areas best fish & chips to enjoy on the beach instead.
Following lunch, the tour will continue back down the coast towards Sydney. During this time youll have the opportunity to take in more of the beautiful beaches and stunning coastal views.
In the afternoon the tour will make its' final stop at the famous Manly Beach, Ferry Wharf, and Corso area. After walking around and enjoying the atmosphere you will begin to make your way back over the Sydney Harbor Bridge and to the CBD.
Inclusions for Northern Beaches Private Sydney Day Tour
- Private tour guide and driver
- Morning tea
- Return Pittwater Ferry cruise tickets
- Fun and informative commentary
- National park entry fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Exclusions for Northern Beaches Private Sydney Day Tour
- Snacks or drinks purchased by tour guests at any of the stops
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
What to bring:
Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
Jacket or cardigan - it can get cool by the water - even in summer
Sunhat and sunscreen
Beach towel and swimwear (if guests would like to paddle in the water)
Suitable for all fitness levels there is a small component of moderate to easy walking
This tour can be easily customized for guests who do not wish to walk about or disembark from the vehicle
If guests choose to swim - they must be competent swimmers
Disabled and Wheelchair Access:
Wheelchairs Not suitable as vehicles are standard vehicles without wheelchair hoists and lifters
This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility (for example, elderly guests requiring a moderate level of mobility aids such as a walking stick or walking frame)
Suitable for Children:
Yes - this tour is suitable for children
A fitted child seats can be provided (the operators will need to be advised at time of booking if there are any children under 5 years old that legally require a fitted child seat)
Please advise at time of booking regarding guests dietary requirements
For smaller groups of 4 or less, guests will travel in a luxury, fully air conditioned SUV
For larger groups of 5 to 8, guests will travel in a comfortable, fully air conditioned minivan
Food and Drinks:
Light refreshment morning tea is provided
Guests are welcome to bring their own additional drinks, snacks, or picnic lunch (a gourmet picnic hamper can be organized at the guests expense - if a picnic hamper is required, the operator must be advised at least 48 hours before tour departure or at time of booking)
During the 45 minute lunch stop at Palm Beach there are also many options for guests to purchase lunch including restaurants, cafes and takeaway outlets. Your driver will provide information about lunch options at the start of the tour to accommodate guests special requests
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 20-Minute Sydney Harbour and Coastal Shared Helicopter Tour
- Jervis Bay South Coast Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Day Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Sydney Olympic Park, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic World
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park, Wentworth Falls, and Leura Cascades
- Sydney Airport Arrival Shuttle to Sydney CBD, North Sydney and White Bay Cruise Terminal