Northern Dalat Mountain Biking TourWrite a Review
OverviewYou are in hill country ~ there is no doubt about it! Your legs will feel the burn after this 22 km ride north of Dalat. Breathtaking views of fields, forests and mountains. Semi-technical and strenuous over dirt and paved roads. This trip leaves right from Dalat. We ride along picturesque scenic roads through farms to the forest paths where we start our off-road journey.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourThis trip starts to the North of Dalat City. We ride along picturesque scenic roads through farms to the forest paths where we start our off-road journey. The first section of trail is over Victory Lake and into forest paths.
The initial path is wide and inviting, very relaxing and quiet. But hold onto your helmets, ladies and gentlemen, because the trail narrows, becomes somewhat technical with roots and other fun obstructions abounding. Be ready to ride the roller coaster that is in front of you. It is OK to get off and walk your bike, most everyone does.
Minority farmers usually get a kick out of seeing you trying to navigate through the area ‘roads’. Get ready to wave as they smile and stare at you!
You will have nice views of the surrounding mountains along the way, including the highest mountain in the area, Lang Bian (2169 m top summit).
Inclusions for Northern Dalat Mountain Biking Tour
- English speaking guide(s)
- Biking gear (bike, helmet, gloves)
- Picnic snack
- Entrance fees and tourist permits
- Purified drinking water during trip
Exclusions for Northern Dalat Mountain Biking Tour
- Drinks other than water
- Meals not mentioned above
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the above
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate level of fitness is required to participate on this tour
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.