OverviewSit back and relax on this combined rail and coach day trip from Dublin to Northern Ireland. With all your travel arrangements organized for you, you'll see Belfast and visit the famous coastal landscape known as the Giant’s Causeway, with its stunning basalt columns.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Rail Tour
Know More about this tourDeparting from Dublin Connolly Station you'll travel by train to Belfast (light breakfast available onboard). Upon arrival in Belfast, your coach tour will head to the famous Antrim Coast Road, crossing the lovely Glens of Antrim en route to Ballycastle and the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge. From here, you can glimpse the Scottish coast on a clear day. Note that the bridge is open from March to October only and there's a small local charge if you cross the bridge.
Next, you'll continue to the stunning Giant's Causeway, renowned for its polygonal basalt columns. It's fun to walk around, so be sure to wear good walking shoes!
After making a photo stop at historic Dunluce Castle, it's time to return to Belfast to catch your train to Dublin Connolly Station (snacks available)
Inclusions for Northern Ireland Including Giant's Causeway Rail Tour From Dublin
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Roundtrip train tickets
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Northern Ireland Including Giant's Causeway Rail Tour From Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Local charge to cross the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge (Open March to October only)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15euro per day is payable direct
This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.