Northern Lights Aurora Borealis Ice-Floating In Rovaniemi
OverviewGuided ice-floating session in a frozen lake watching the Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, in Rovaniemi, the capital of Lapland. See the Northern Lights in Lapland in a unique way.
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Editor's Pick
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tour
Following an evening pickup from the centrally located tour office or selected hotels (please refer to Important info for more details), head out to a frozen lake in the Finnish countryside with your guide, where open skies offer the best chance to experience the spectacular Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights.
On arrival, pull on your protective dry-suit and climb into the freezing waters. Floating among the blocks of ice in the open water, gaze up at the stars and if conditions allow watch the famous Aurora Borealis illuminating the night skies in vibrant colors.
Afterward, enjoy a hot drink then return in comfort to Rovaniemi to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Northern Lights Aurora Borealis Ice-Floating In Rovaniemi
- Pickup and drop-off at selected Rovaniemi hotels
- Winter clothing
- Hot drinks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Northern Lights Aurora Borealis Ice-Floating In Rovaniemi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum height for floating is 4.7 feet (1.45 meters)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lapland Reindeer Safari to Wilderness Lake and Ice Fishing from Rovaniemi
- Northern Lights Aurora Borealis Picnic By Car in Rovaniemi
- Private Arrival Transfer from Rovaniemi Airport or Train Station
- Snowmobile Tour to Wilderness Lodge from Rovaniemi Including Lunch by Campfire
- Full-Day Snowmobile Safari into the Lappish Wilderness in Rovaniemi
- Private Snowmobile Family Tour including Reindeer Farm Visit and Private Meeting with Santa