OverviewThe Arctic Circle gives best possibilities to watch the Northern Lights also known as Aurora Borealis in Lapland. Enjoy this Northern Lights excursion in Rovaniemi.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tour
Following an 8:30pm pickup at your Rovaniemi hotel, transfer to the tour office in downtown Rovaniemi to meet your guide and begin your tour. Pull on your warm clothing, then take a seat in your comfortable tour vehicle for the onward journey into the Arctic Circle.
Travel though the Arctic tundra to a viewing spot far from the bright city lights, and watch the skies for the Northern Lights’ colourful illuminations. Here — wrapped up warm against the cold — enjoy a traditional Lappish picnic accompanied by hot beverages.
Capture the illuminations on camera, then — after three hours — return in comfort to your Rovaniemi hotel where your tour will come to an end.
Inclusions for Northern Lights Aurora Borealis Picnic By Car In Rovaniemi
- Winter clothing
- Car transfer
- Lappish picnic
- Hot drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Northern Lights Aurora Borealis Picnic By Car In Rovaniemi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.