Northern Lights Experience At The Snow Village From Levi
OverviewCombine two of Laplands winter wonders on this 4-hour evening experience from Levi. Visit the enchanting Snow Village, the hotel, restaurant and bar complex carved afresh from snow every year, and enjoy a guided tour of its illuminated interiors and snow carvings. While you're here, watch a multimedia presentation on the Northern Lights and venture outdoors to look for this dazzling natural display and warm up with a hot berry juice.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDress warmly and start your experience with an early evening pickup from your centrally located Levi hotel. Board your coach or minibus and drive to the Snow Village.
When you arrive, take in the magical sight of the illuminated Snow Village. Rebuilt to a different design every November from approximately 1,000 truckloads of snow and ice, the stunning ensemble incorporates a hotel, restaurant, bar and outdoor snow sculptures.
Meet your guide and listen to fascinating facts not only about the Snow Village, but also the Northern Lights, also called the Aurora Borealis. Only visible in far northern latitudes, this dazzling natural light show is prompted by magnetic storms that create moving ribbons of color in the sky. Sightings can never be guaranteed, as theyre dependent on weather, location and chance, but the lights are a fairly regular feature of winter nights in Lapland.
Head inside and watch an intriguing multimedia presentation on the Northern Lights. Learn what causes this natural wonder, and marvel at images of some of Lapland's most spectacular displays. Afterward, head outside to watch for your own personal display. With luck and cloudless skies, you could get a glimpse of the lights.
While youre here, enjoy a guided tour of the Snow Village. Feast your eyes on the luminous sculptures and interiors, and relax over a warming hot berry juice.
After around two hours at the village, drive back to Levi, where your tour finishes.
Inclusions for Northern Lights Experience At The Snow Village From Levi
- Local guide at the Snow Village
- Northern Lights multimedia presentation
- Guided tour of the Snow Village
- Hot berry juice
Exclusions for Northern Lights Experience At The Snow Village From Levi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Thermal clothing
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please ensure you dress warmly for this activity, as thermal clothing is not included
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- National Orchid Garden Admission Ticket
- Private Transfer: Cairo Airport Arrival in Private Van
- Kadathanadan Kalari Centre & Navarasa Kathakali Centre , Thekkady
- Private Ho Chi Minh City Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel
- Private Ho Chi Minh City Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport
- Museum of Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal