Northern Lights Hunt Including Snacks On Campfire From Rovaniemi
OverviewThe Northern Lights hunting is a bestseller outdoors night tour. 2.5 hours in a traditional tent with a campfire on a lake shore. Warm outfit (if the temperature is under -15 degrees outside), a professional guide, hot drink and snacks on fire and hopefully the main feature - the Aurora Borealis will make you feel the real spirit of Lapland.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tour
Following a 10pm pickup at your accommodation in Rovaniemi, travel with your guide deep into the open countryside where your traditional Finnish campsite awaits.
On arrival, sit by the lakeside campfire and keep warm with a hot drink as the stars shimmer overhead. With clear skies and no city lights to disturb the view, look out for sightings of the magnificent Northern Lights.
Enjoy simple snacks of traditional hot berry juice and cookies, and soak up the atmosphere deep in the Finnish wilderness as your guide shares tales of local folklore and legend from around the Arctic Circle.
When your time at the campsite comes to an end, return in comfort to your Rovaniemi hotel to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Northern Lights Hunt Including Snacks On Campfire From Rovaniemi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
Exclusions for Northern Lights Hunt Including Snacks On Campfire From Rovaniemi
- Warm outfit rental
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Visit to Santa Claus Village and Snowmobiling to Reindeer Farm from Rovaniemi
- Snowmobile Safari and Campfire in the Snowy Forests in Rovaniemi
- Lapland Husky Safari from Rovaniemi
- Lapland Reindeer Safari to Wilderness Lake and Ice Fishing from Rovaniemi
- Northern Lights Aurora Borealis Picnic By Car in Rovaniemi
- Private Arrival Transfer from Rovaniemi Airport or Train Station