Northern Lights Hunt To Lake Inari From Kakslauttanen With Dinner Over CampfireWrite a Review
OverviewGo in search of the famous Northern Lights in Finland on this small-group aurora borealis safari to Lake Inari from Kakslauttanen and Kiilop area. Wrapped up warm against the cold, travel deep into the Finnish wilderness by sled with a guide. Keep watch on the skies for sightings of the spectacular Northern Lights and with a little luck marvel at spectacular views of the evening light show around Lake Inari. Savor a warming dinner by the campfire and enjoy personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour limited to 10 people.
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with a pickup from your hotel in Kakslauttanen/Kiilopää area, then travel out to the base camp near the banks of the Ivalo River. On arrival, pull on your thermal layers provided by your guides, then continue onward to the small village of Koppelo — deep in the Finnish countryside and far from the glare of the bright city lights.
Here, take a seat in your sled and zoom deeper into the wilderness toward Lake Inari with your guide. Along the way, watch the night sky for sightings of the famous Northern Lights shimmering and swirling above.
Enjoy a warming dinner and hot drinks by the open fire, before concluding your 6-hour tour.
Inclusions for Northern Lights Hunt To Lake Inari From Kakslauttanen With Dinner Over Campfire
- Pickup and drop-off from Kakslauttanen and Kiilopää hotels
- Dinner and hot drinks
- Warm clothes and shoes
Exclusions for Northern Lights Hunt To Lake Inari From Kakslauttanen With Dinner Over Campfire
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.