Northern Lights Photography Tour - Rovaniemi
OverviewNorthern Lights Hunt with Professional Photographer Come join us for an evening out of the city as we take you from your hotel to great viewing locations for the best chance at spectacular Northern Lights! There youll get a chance to try out snowshoes and enjoy a traditional meal of reindeer sausage and blueberry tea, all while we watch the skies overhead for those wondrous lights in the sky, the Aurora Borealis!
Know More about this tour
Northern Lights Hunt with Professional Photographer
Go along with our professional Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) photographer and learn the tricks of trade for capturing that perfect Northern Lights moment. Take your camera with you, or have the photographer take the best shots for you. We will take you about 30km in to the mystical forest away from the light pollution of the city. Your tour guide will explain how the Northern Lights are formed and tell ancient tales from the local Sami and Lappi culture. The photographer can provide guidance in setting up the shooting angle, shooting screen, camera tune, etc. Well also prepare a birchwood fire and grill the local favourite delicacies of reindeer sausage and blueberry tea for you to try. The photographer will also provide a photo of you and the Northern Lights, so you will have record of that wonderful moment!
We have tripods for you to use. After the trip we will send your Northern Lights photos for you to download without any additional cost!
Daily departures between 20:00 and 21:00 returning 3,5 hours later. These times can also change due to the KP index (solar wind activity prediction)
*Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity so therefore they are not guaranteed!
Inclusions for Northern Lights Photography Tour
- The Price Includes:,
- Return transportation from your hotel / accommodation and Northern Lights viewing location
- Guiding in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese)
- Usage of winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanies)
- Meal of reindeer sausage (vegetarian/vegan alternative on request) and blueberry tea
- Professional photoshoot, email with pictures, camera tripodBeverages
Exclusions for Northern Lights Photography Tour
- Transportation Outside Rovaniemi City Center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customer MUST provides reachable phone number
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wilderness snowshoe adventure
- Lapland Reindeer Safari from Rovaniemi Including Sleigh Ride
- Snowmobile Safari to Reindeer and Husky Farms from Rovaniemi
- All Day Snowmobile Driving
- Northern Lights Trip with an Overnight Stay in a Snow Igloo
- Northern Lights Photography Tour from Rovaniemi
- Ranua Zoo Family Tour from Rovaniemi
- Auroras by ATV