Northern Lights Private Tour From Reykjavik
OverviewThe Northern Lights tour takes you to see a spectacular natural phenomenon.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Meet your private guide and driver at your accommodation in Reykjavik where your tour begins. Review the forecast with your guide and drive to the location where the Northern Lights could be seen.
The location visited during this tour vary day-to-day depending on the weather. Popular viewing spots are Thingvellir National Park, Hvalfjordur and the Reykjanes Peninsula. Northern Lights are caused by the interaction of particles from the sun and upper atmosphere near the North Pole. This results in pink, green, yellow and violet hues you can see dancing in the sky.
After chasing the Northern Lights and spending about 60 minutes at your location, the tour finishes with drop-off back at your accommodation.
Because this tour is weather dependent, sightings are not guaranteed.
Inclusions for Northern Lights Private Tour From Reykjavik
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- WiFi in vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in the capital area
Exclusions for Northern Lights Private Tour From Reykjavik
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Because this tour is weather dependent, sightings are not guaranteed. Refunds are never made after tour completion.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.