OverviewThe splendid Northwest shows the biggest plateau at Paul da Serra, the natural volcanic pools at Porto Moniz and the famous vineyards at So Vicente.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Know More about this tourThe splendid Northwest shows the biggest plateau at Paul da Serra, the natural volcanic pools at Porto Moniz and the famous vineyards at São Vicente.
Let’s explore the northwest side of Madeira going off road to the biggest plateau in the island at Paul da Serra (approx. 1400 meters) with beautiful views over the green mountains and valleys. Then we travel to Fanal, one of the seven natural wonders of Portugal with its monumental and emblematic millenarian trees.
After visiting this amazing place, we go to Pico da Urze for a lunch break (not included) in a typical Madeiran restaurant. We continue the tour towards the famous natural volcanic pools at Porto Moniz, and from there we travel to São Vicente, a nice village well known by its vineyards and Madeira’s wine production.
Inclusions for Northern Wonders Jeep Tour
- Professional Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Funchal-Caniço)
- All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese Law
- Safety Instructions and First aid
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Northern Wonders Jeep Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from locations outside of Funchal-Caniço, occurs an additional fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Funchal / Caniço is free. For any other locations, there's an extra fee
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.