Noto And The Baroque: Guided Private Tour From Catania
OverviewDiscover Noto, Sicilian's 'stone garden' whose old town centre has been declared a Unesco World Heritage since 2006. Through this guided tour you'll explore an authentic gem of Sicily, learn about its history while admiring its stunning baroque signs.
Know More about this tour
Through a comfortable private transfer from the city of Catania, you will arrive in Noto, a small town thatlends its name to the surrounding area, Val di Noto (Noto Valley), and that was declared aUNESCOWorld Heritage Site.
Noto is an architectural gem, so gorgeous you might mistake it for a film set. The town is home to one of Sicily's most beautiful historic centres. During this tour you will visit Corso Vittorio Emanuele, an elegant walkway flanked by thrilling baroquepalazziand churches. Dashing at any time of the day, its especially hypnotic in the early evening, when the red-gold buildings seem to glow with a soft inner light.
Although a town called Noto or Netum has existed here for many centuries, the Noto that you see today dates to the early 18th century, when it was almost entirely rebuilt in the wake of the devastating 1693 earthquake.
Your expert guide will also take you through an itinerary that will touch the following interest points:
San Francesco church
Santa Chiara church
San Carlo church
Via Nicolaci and Palazzo Nicolaci
San Domenico church
We strongly recommend you bring your camera with you during this tour. You won't regret it!
Inclusions for Noto And The Baroque: Guided Private Tour From Catania
- Tour of Noto led by an expert guide
- Round trip private transfer from Catania
Exclusions for Noto And The Baroque: Guided Private Tour From Catania
- Food & drinks
- Entrance fees to museums/attractions (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
The duration of the transfer is approximately 1hour 15minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.