Noto Private Tour From Syracuse
OverviewDuring this 3-4-hour private tour from Syracuse you will discover Noto - amazingly beautiful town, the real capital of the Sicilian Baroque and UNESCO Heritage site, also known as "Stone's garden" and "Amber town". This tour is private, only for your party - nobody else, to ensure the highest quality for our tourists, and includes pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Syracuse.
Know More about this tour
Your private knowledgeable English speaking guide will pick you up at your accommodation in Syracuse, and while you admire unforgettable views of Sicilian countryside of Noto Valley full of oranges, lemons and olive plantations, will chauffeur you by his comfortable air-conditioned car to Noto - the capital of Sicilian Baroque and UNESCO Heritage.
Noto is one of the most beautiful cities in Italy with a very interesting, sometimes tragic, story. You will enter the historic center of Noto through the "Royal Gate" Porta Reale, and start your private walking tour. With your guide explaining you about history, culture and everyday life of Noto, you will see important monuments and beautiful ancient churches - the Cathedral of San Nocolo, the Church of Santa Chiara, the Church of San Domenico, the Church of Montevergini, Ducezio and Sant'Alfano Palaces, Hercules Fountain, the Communal Theatre, and many other beautiful sights. You will ascend a rooftop terrace of the San Carlo Church, and admire the breathtaking panoramic view of Noto from a bird's perspective.
After the walking tour of Noto, your private guide will drop you off at your accommodation in Syracuse.
Inclusions for Noto Private Tour From Syracuse
- Private tour of Noto
- Professional licensed local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (Syracuse area)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer by comfortable air-conditioned car
Exclusions for Noto Private Tour From Syracuse
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.