Noto Walking Tour - Syracuse
OverviewJoin this journey through Noto at the hand of a licensed professional tour guide. Join this group tour to discover the most beautiful corners of the European capital of Baroque. Traditions, culture, and history are explored, revealing the secrets of one of the most beautiful Sicilian towns.
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourNoto is a European capital of the Baroque and UNESCO Patrimony since 2002. Noto is one of the most beautiful cities of Sicilian art, as a splendid historical center where you can admire many civil and religious monuments. See Santa Chiara, SS, Salvatore, Cathedral S. Nicolo, Ducezio Palace, Nicolaci Street with its amazing balconies, Nicolaci Palace, Church of Montevergini, Church of San Domenico, Fontana d'Ercole and the Communal Theatre. There will be free time for shopping in the main street. A must-experience is the Sicilian pastry dessert of cannolo (literally meaning 'little tube') or the semi-frozen dessert called Granita, made with sugar, water and flavorings, both originally from Sicily.
Inclusions for Noto Walking Tour
- Professional local guide
Exclusions for Noto Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.