Notre Dame And Ile De La Cité Tour With Skip The Line Visit Of The Sainte Chapelle Combo Tour - Paris
OverviewDiscover medieval history on the age-old streets of Paris on this 2.5-hour Ile de la Cité and Notre Dame Cathedral Paris Combo tour. Save time and money by visiting two of Paris’ top attractions in one day. Explore Île de la Cité in the center of the Seine River, and gain insight into its 2,000-year history. Stand beneath the imposing towers of Notre Dame Cathedral to admire their Gothic architecture, then head inside with your guide. Beat the lines and enjoy fast-track entry to Sainte Chapelle, King Louis IX’s 13th-century chapel.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide near central Paris Notre Dame Cathedral in the early afternoon, and then set off through the famous le de la Cit district to begin your tour.
Stroll through le de la Cits ancient streets and gain insight into thousands of years of colorful history. Hear tales of royal scandal, gruesome revenge, political uprisings and romantic dalliances, and enjoy fine views over the Seine Rivers UNESCO-listed banks.
Marvel at Notre Dame Cathedrals grand facade and imposing towers, and listen as your guide explains the stories held within its beautiful Gothic stonework. Gaze over the gargoyles and see for yourself why Victor Hugo chose the cathedral as the setting for his 19th-century masterpiece: The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Head inside Notre Dame Cathedral and, if the time is right, hear the mighty organ or lofty bell towers come to life. Listen as your guide sheds light on Notre Dames turbulent history and admire the archways, buttresses and statues for which the cathedral is famous.
Continue to Sainte-Chapelle, a former chapel of King Louis IX. Enjoy skip-the-line entry to step straight inside and marvel at the chapels display of stained glass windows, its one of the most extensive displays in the world.
When your Sainte-Chappelle visit comes to an end, step outside the chapel to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Notre Dame And Ile De La Cité Tour With Skip The Line Visit Of The Sainte Chapelle Combo Tour
- Local tour guide
- Skip-the-line entry to Sainte-Chapelle
- Headset when appropriate so you can hear your guide
Exclusions for Notre Dame And Ile De La Cité Tour With Skip The Line Visit Of The Sainte Chapelle Combo Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, there may be delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. All bags taken into Sainte-Chapelle will be scanned, and any sharp or metal instruments will not be allowed in and will be confiscated by security staff
It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
Stroller and wheelchair cannot be accommodated.
Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
Photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in Notre Dame Cathedral and Sainte-Chapelle where non-flash photography is allowed
Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. Please bring a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather
Frances tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip-the-line access and careful planning limit crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours. There is a security line at Sainte-Chapelle with a bag scan that all visitors must pass through
On some occasions, Notre Dame may be closed at the last minute for religious services and events. In this case customers will be offered a rescheduled date or a full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer
- Mobile Wifi Everywhere in Paris
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour