Step back in time and visit two of Germanys most beautiful and historically important areas with this incredible Super Saver. Combining two best-selling tours at a discounted price, this Super Saver allows you to make the most of your time in Frankfurt with visits to the nearby city of Nuremberg and town of Rothenburg. Explore Nurembergs quintessential Old Town and visit the Imperial Nuremberg Castle or the popular Germanic National Museum, before discovering the medieval town of Rothenburg and its must-see sights.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourNuremberg Half-Day Trip from Frankfurt: (5 Hours)
Meet your guide at the prearranged meeting point in central Frankfurt, then travel by luxury coach to the Bavarian city of Nuremberg. A city as aesthetically pleasing as it is historically interesting, Nuremberg has a colorful history, from the Nuremburg Trials to its fame throughout the ages as a European trade and commerce center.
Marvel at the sights of the city’s distinctive red-roofed buildings, stretched around the Imperial Nuremberg Castle (Kaiserburg). Stroll around the Old Town with your guide for a glimpse of the original city walls and see the romantic, timber-framed houses in the Castle Quarter.
Depending on your preference, spend the rest of your time independently exploring either majestic Nuremberg Castle or the Germanic National Museum (the entrance fee to your choice of one attraction is included), before hopping back inside your coach for the journey to Rothenburg.
Rothenburg Half-Day Trip from Nuremberg: (5 Hours)
Sit back and relax as you travel south to Rothenburg ob der Tabuer in the Franconian region of Germany. Situated high above the valley of the Tauber River on the famous Romantic Road, Rothenburg is said to be the best preserved medieval town in the country. Along the way, enjoy a break of around 30 minutes, during which you can recharge with a tasty lunch (own expense).
On arrival, have your camera ready as you follow your guide through the town’s winding, cobbled lanes. Pass by picturesque half-timbered houses, the Renaissance Town Hall and the imposing town gates, and listen as your guide points out places of interest and gives an insight into the town’s rich cultural history.
Then, independently explore either St Jacob’s Church or the gruesome torture instruments at the Medieval Crime Museum (the entrance fee to your choice of one attraction is included), before returning to Frankfurt by coach.
Please note: Should you be lucky enough to enjoy this Super Saver between November 25 and December 23, your tour includes a visit to Nuremberg and Rothenburg Christmas markets. These famous annual markets feature hundreds of pretty wooden stalls, bedecked with handmade gifts and baked goods.
Inclusions for Nuremberg And Rothenburg Day Trip From Frankfurt
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to one Nuremberg attraction
- Entrance fee to one Rothenburg attraction
Exclusions for Nuremberg And Rothenburg Day Trip From Frankfurt
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Audio guide in several languages is available on request (approx. 5 euros)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.