Nusa Penida And Manta Point Day Dive In Bali: Close Encounter With Manta Ray - For Certified Divers Only
OverviewThis dive site is called Manta Point for a reason: it's where divers see manta rays up close in their natural habitat. Divers can dive with this pelagic, take photos of them from a safe distance and see how they feed in real time.The boat will leave from Sanur usually before 9 am heading toward southern part of Nusa Penida island. From there the fun of dive safari looking for manta ray and mola-mola will start for the next three dives.Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourDepending on the location of stay the pick up time is between 7 to 7.30 unless the hotel is far far away. All guests will meet in Bali Diving headquarters for some paperwork, gear set up, and complimentary coffee or tea. From there, accompanied by designated dive guide, the group will leave for Sanur beach which is about 10-15 minutes away.
Boat ride from Sanur takes about 45 minutes. Visibility around Nusa Penida is mostly very clear but with that comes cold water around 23 celcius. Please be aware of this and pick thicker wet suit when needed. There are sets of 5mm wetsuit in various sizes from the storage room; feel free to pick one that suit best.
The dive guide will tell code of conduct when seeing manta ray or mola-mola which one of them is to look from safe distance only. Please adhere to this. Do not chase any of them even if they appear to be tame.
Our dives in Nusa Penida usually end at 4 pm in Bali Diving's office. After the driver drops off all the equipment he'll be ready to send you back to the hotel again.
Inclusions for Nusa Penida And Manta Point Day Dive In Bali: Close Encounter With Manta Ray - For Certified Divers Only
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- All dive equipment rental needed
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Nusa Penida And Manta Point Day Dive In Bali: Close Encounter With Manta Ray - For Certified Divers Only
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
It is recommended to bring a towel and a change of clothes
Optional DAN and Divemaster insurance (insurance specifically designed for divers) is available for purchase through the tour operator
Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.