NYC Airport Express Bus To Manhattan - New York City
OverviewTake the most affordable option from JFK and LaGuardia Airport toMidtown Manhattan on the NYC Airporter, the official airport bus operator for the Port Authority of New York.NYC AirporterExpress Shuttle Buses stop outside of the baggage pick up area at each JFK Airport terminal. Travel times will vary depending on the time of day and day of week, as well as, events and activities impacting the traveled routes. On average the travel time is 90 minutes to Manhattan.Viator Exclusive: All arrivals at JFK Terminal 4 receive an upgrade to priority seating.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy safe, reliable and comfortable bus transfers from JFK and LaGuardia Airport to Grand Central, Port Authority and Bryant Park in Manhattan.
When you land simply, bring your voucher to the Ground Transportation Welcome Center outside of baggage claim area in every terminal.
Sit back and relax in leather reclining seats in a climate-controlled bus featuring overhead storage, reading lights and power outlets.
The Express Bus departs approx. every 30 minutes on the hour and half hour. You may choose from 3 drop off locations Grand Central - 42nd street and Vanderbilt, Port Authority Bus Terminal - 42nd Street between 8th and 9th Avenues or Bryant Park 42nd Street and 5th Avenue.
Please note if you choose the roundtrip option, Bryant Park is a drop off location from the airport but the bus does not pick up from Bryant Park for your return.
Inclusions for NYC Airport Express Bus To Manhattan
- One-way shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Viator Exclusive: All arrivals at JFK Terminal 4 receive an upgrade to priority seating
Exclusions for NYC Airport Express Bus To Manhattan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children age 3 and under travel free
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have extra fees, charged by the bus driver
You Might Also Like
- The Rise and Fall of the American Mafia Walking Tour
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Gourmet Brunch with Direct View on 6th Ave
- Hudson Valley Brewery Tour & Walkway over the Hudson
- 1920s Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- 1920s-Style 1-Hour Harbor Sightseeing Cruise
- Harlem Easter Weekend Gospel Celebration
- Sightseeing Cruise on Boutique Yacht
- Half-Day NY See It All Tour