NYC Chinatown Food Tour - New York City
OverviewOn this food tour of Chinatown, you will have an intimate experience of one of the most well know neighborhoods in the Big Apple. In a small group of 8 people of less, your guide will offer historical anecdotes of Chinatown while you get to sample plenty of its amazing food!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourThe only way to really experience New York City is to go to its streets and see, smell and hear the city first hand. The Chinatown neighborhood of NYC is famous for its amazing food and preservation of traditional and modern Chinese lifestyle.
NYCs Chinatown has the largest group of Chinese immigrants in the Western hemisphere; bringing you an eclectic experience food from around the Asian Pacific rim. While enjoying your food you will also explore and experience architecture dating back to the 1840s. This is not just a New York food tour; its an educational, delicious and fun experience. Come hungry and ready to learn. Go where the locals go in Chinatown and experience New York like a New Yorker.
Inclusions for NYC Chinatown Food Tour
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for NYC Chinatown Food Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off -we'll be happy to offer directions if needed
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (no vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free, or gluten-free diets).
Please provide contact information (i.e. email and phone number) at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.