NYC Donald Trump Real Estate Private Walking Tour - New York CityWrite a Review
OverviewTrump is a native New Yorker and has always called New York City his home. He also made his name in New York through real estate development. This tour will take you to buildings Trump created - such as the Trump Tower on 5th Avenue, where The Apprentice was filmed and where "The Donald" lives, to buildings he redeveloped like The Grand Hyatt Hotel, next door to Grand Central Terminal and even include his most famous rescue project, Wollman's Rink in Central Park.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tour
This tour includes but is not limited to stop at Wollman's Rink - Central Park,Trump Tower*, The Grand Hyatt Hotel, Trump International Hotel, Trump World Tower and 40 Wall Street (also known as The Trump Building and once the tallest building in the world).
*Please note the lobby of Trump Tower by agreement with the City of New York is open to the public and our tour will normally include the lobby. However, because this is also Donald Trump's residence the Secret Service has announced they will close the lobby at their discretion when Trump is in town. Please note this is a walking tour but there are times we will need to take transit from one sight to another. Your guide's preferred method of travel is the subway as it's the quickest and most efficient mode of transit, however if you prefer other transport your guide will be happy to accommodate your group.
Inclusions for NYC Donald Trump Real Estate Private Walking Tour
- Experienced, enthusiastic and fun tour guide
- Your guide also has a hotspot installed on their mobile device so guests have access to free Wi-Fi
Exclusions for NYC Donald Trump Real Estate Private Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Price shown is per group
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please specify preferred meeting location in the Special Requirements box at checkout
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 9/11 Memorial And Ground Zero Walking Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Upgrade
- World Trade Center Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Ticket
- 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour From New York By Bus
- Big Apple Helicopter Tour Of New York
- Chinatown Walking And Food Tour
- Hell's Kitchen Walking And Food Tour
- WindowsWear Fashion Window Walking Tour
- Greenwich Village Walking And Food Tour
- Shop And Shuttle Woodbury Commons New York
- New York Craft Cocktail Tour Best.Day.Ever.