NYC Harlem And Gospel Tour By Bus - New York CityWrite a Review
The Gospel mass is one of the main attractions of New York. Visit Harlem and a experience a gospel mass led by a professional guide.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Few things will reveal the true essence of this city, and the Gospel is one of these. Follow our Urban Explorer, discover the charm of Harlem and visit the least touristic churches of the neighborhood. Discover the least known places that built the Afro-American identity. You will visit Saint John the Divine, the world’s greatest neo gothic church in the world. And then you will continue visiting many mythical places, such as the Apollo Theater, where Michael Jackson became a star of music, Sylvia’s restaurant, a real temple of the soul kitchen of the south. Next, you will visit the Malcom X Mosque and many graffiti that express the Afro-American identity.
Inclusions for NYC Harlem And Gospel Tour By Bus
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
Exclusions for NYC Harlem And Gospel Tour By Bus
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.