NYC Rollerblade Rental - New York City
OverviewCentral Park's drives provide a challenging course for in-line skating. Circling the entire Park, the drives provide three long-distance routes — 6.1 miles, 5.2 miles or 1.7 miles, or shorter distances if you cross the Park at a number of scenic locations.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourOne can skate in the park at any time while it's open, and no permit is needed. The most optimal times are when the drives are closed to traffic, Monday through Friday 10am to 3pm, and 7pm to 10pm, and weekends from 7pm Friday to 6am Monday. We do not recommend using the Park drives when they are open to traffic. Note that Central Park is officially closed from 1am to 6am.
The law requires that children under 14 years of age wear helmets, and the 20 mph speed limit is strictly enforced on the drives.
Inclusions for NYC Rollerblade Rental
- Helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for NYC Rollerblade Rental
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- The Sopranos Sites Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- New York City Airport Luxury Departure Transfer
- Private Economy Arrival Transfer: New York Airports to Manhattan Hotels
- Private Economy Departure Transfer: Manhattan Hotels to New York Airports
- New York City Original Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- Private New York City Transfer: Cruise Port to Airport
- Paint New York Icon and Exhibit