NYC Speakeasy Dumplings And Donut Tour - New York City
OverviewDumplings and donuts and drinks - oh my! You'll eat, drink and shop your way into an illuminating, if somewhat tipsy, vision of NYC history. We'll guide you past the mysteries of the Orient and on to the rough-and-tumble ways of the once formidable Gangs of New York that's right, Scorcese's very same! Led by one of the city's most monstrously entertaining tour guides, you'll lounge in secreted speakeasy hideaways and munch on complimentary gourmet goodies as your guide tells the tale of the fascinating, if often ignored, history of Chinese immigration to NYC.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
This tour focuses on alcohol and all of it's surrounding history. You are sure to be full with entertainment, food, drinks and history!
This tour includes tastings of dumplings and a full gourmet doughnut or Malaysian Sweet Toast (and sometimes both!).
You'll have access to a high-end speakeasy and learn about the rich history of the Lower East Side (LES) in regards to prohibition with a focus on Little Italy, Chinatown and Five points neighborhoods.
Inclusions for NYC Speakeasy Dumplings And Donut Tour
- Food tasting
- Local professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for NYC Speakeasy Dumplings And Donut Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years old
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please bring I.D.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Sopranos Sites Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- New York City Airport Luxury Departure Transfer
- Private Economy Arrival Transfer: New York Airports to Manhattan Hotels
- Private Economy Departure Transfer: Manhattan Hotels to New York Airports
- New York City Original Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- Private New York City Transfer: Cruise Port to Airport
- Paint New York Icon and Exhibit