Oahu Attractions Pass - Honolulu
OverviewDiscover all that Pearl Harbor and the rest of Oahu have to offer with an attractions pass that gives you access to your choice of top landmarks and activities. Enjoy the flexibility of creating your own sightseeing itinerary, and save money compared to purchasing attractions separately. When booking, choose either a 3- or 5-attractions Oahu Flexi Attractions Pass. Pass is valid for one month from date of card issuance.
Know More about this tourThe Oahu Flexi Attractions Pass gives you access to your choice of either three or five of the following attractions in and around Honolulu. In addition to simple attraction admission, the list includes activities such as a walking tour of Diamond Head (also known as Leahi Crater), during which you can learn about the volcano's geology and ancient Hawaiian history as you walk to the summit on a trail carved through lava rock. Or, visit Pearl Harbor and see the best of Honolulu on the 5-hour city highlights tour that includes Punchbowl National Cemetery.
- Battleship USS Missouri Memorial
- USS Bowfin Submarine
- USS Arizona Audio Tour
- Pearl Harbour Hop on Hop Off Shuttle (1 Day Single & Pink Line Ticket)
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor
- Wet n Wild Hawaii
- Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Kualoa Ranch and Activity Club Inc.
- Maitai Catamaran
- Waikiki Trolley
- Kealoha Tours (choose 1 of 8 tours): Hanauma Bay Snorkelling Tour
- Kealoha Tours (choose 1 of 8 tours): Makapuu Light House Trail Hike Tour
- Kealoha Tours (choose 1 of 8 tours): King Kamehameha Trail Hike Guided Tour
- Kealoha Tours (choose 1 of 8 tours): Diamond Head Trail Hike Tour
- Kealoha Tours (choose 1 of 8 tours): Rainforest Manoa Falls Tour
- Kealoha Tours (choose 1 of 8 tours): Around the Island & Sharks Cove Snorkel Guided Tour
- Kealoha Tours (choose 1 of 8 tours): Makapu'u Lighthouse & Hanauma Bay Tour
- Kealoha Tours (choose 1 of 8 tours): Diamond Head Crater Hike and Hanauma Bay Tour
- Mini Circle Island with Scenic Shores Tour (Gray Line Tours)
- Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Highlights Tour (Gray Line Tours)
- Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Iolani Palace
- Hawaiian Style Rentals
Inclusions for Oahu Attractions Pass
- Admission to 3 or 5 Oahu attractions, depending on option selected when booking
- Information guide and map
Exclusions for Oahu Attractions Pass
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (except where included)
- Food and drinks (except where included)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pass is valid for one month from date of issuance.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor General Admission
- Stars and Stripes Tour - DELUXE
- Path to Ho'okipa Historic Honolulu Walking Tour
- Kaneohe Bay Kayak and Snorkel Tour to Coconut Island
- North Shore and Circle Island Adventure
- Private Round-Trip Transfer: Honolulu International Airport to Hotel or Cruise Terminal