OverviewStart your weekend off with a bang when you watch a fireworks display from a luxury catamaran sailboat during a dinner cruise. On Friday nights, you get to soak up views of a Waikiki sunset, followed by a fireworks show. As you sail down the coast of Oahu toward Diamond Head, sip a drink, socialize with friends, and snack on a delicious buffet. Your expert captain and crew ensure that you get a fantastic sailing experience in Hawaii.
- Dinner included
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your Waikiki hotel, you are transferred to Kewalo Basin Harbor to board your luxury catamaran for a fun and casual 2-hour dinner cruise.
Sip a drink and relax as your expert captain sets sail on the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean. Take in great views of Diamond Head as your boat glides down the coast from Waikiki at sunset, when the sky is a spectacular wash of orange, red and purple.
During your cruise, your crew serves a tapas-style buffet dinner that features seasonal products from Hawaii’s oceans and farms, with dishes inspired by both Eastern and Western cuisines. Chat with your friends and other guests as you munch on gourmet bites (sample menu in Itinerary below) and soak up the tropical scenery. Two drink tickets are included and additional drinks can be purchased at the bar.
To cap it all off, get excellent views of the Friday night fireworks. The fireworks display lasts for about 10 minutes and provides the perfect kickoff to your Oahu weekend.
At the end of your 2-hour cruise, your captain returns you to the dock and you are transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Oahu Fireworks Dinner Cruise
- Tapas style dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Two complimentary drinks
Exclusions for Oahu Fireworks Dinner Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Sauteed mahi-mahi with ginger butter sauce and diced tomato
- Sweet chili chicken
- Salisbury steak with carmelized sauce and crisp onion garnish
- Penne pasta with macadamia nut pesto and julienned vegetables
- Shrimp cocktail
- Bread rolls
- Pita chips with feta cheese and basil pesto
- Potato salad
- Cream puffs
- Assorted mini-cheesecakes
Menu is subject to change.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Oahu Shark Dive
- Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor And Punchbowl Sightseeing Tour
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Hanauma Bay Snorkeling Adventure Half-Day Tour
- Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise By Catamaran
- Kaneohe Bay Kayak And Snorkel Tour To Coconut Island
- Diamond Head Trikke Guided Tour
- Waikiki Sunset Cruise
- Catamaran Sailing And Snorkel Adventure On Kaneohe Bay
- Magic Of Polynesia Show