Let us show you the wonders and beauty that makes Oahu the Heart of Hawaii. This complete full day tour is the perfect way to experience Oahus most scenic sights, unique culture and rich history. From Diamond Head Crater along the southern coast to the famous surfing beaches of the North Shore, youll take in a landscape that includes lush mountains and sparkling, turquoise waters. Youll also stop at some fascinating locales.
- Skip the line
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourHIGHLIGHTS:
- An experienced tour driver will provide a complete overview of all the scenic points that the Heart of Hawaii has to offer. Some of the featured sites include: (*Denotes a stop)
- Diamond Head Hawaiis most recognized landmark
- Exclusive Kahala Estates Hawaiis Gold Coast
- Hanauma Bay* Closed on Tuesdays
- Halona Blowhole Lookout * Where a volcanic lava tune propels water up to the sky
- Waimanalo Town* Known for its local flavor and numerous plant nurseries
- Nu`uanu Pali Lookout* With panoramic views of the coast line to the sheer mountains veiled by the clouds
- Byodo In Temple* Commemorates the 1st Japanese immigrants to Hawaii
- Kualoa Ranch* Enjoy the Legends and Legacy Tram ride around one of the most sacred places on the island
- La`ie Hawaii Mormon Temple Contains breathtaking lush tropical gardens of Hawaiian foliage and flowers, cascading water features and more
- North Shore Surfing Beaches The surfing mecca that attracts surfers from around the world for the massive winger waves and Hollywood for the 7 miles of picturesque beaches
- Dole Plantation* Visit Hawaiis Pineapple Experience, see pineapples from all over the world and try the delicious Dole Whip soft serve ice cream
Inclusions for Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Moderate walking involved. Advise guest to wear comfortable shoes and dress comfortably
Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at Kualoa Ranch
Dole Plantation’s maze, train and garden tour are not included in the tour
Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays
Dole Plantation is closed on Christmas Day
Kualoa Ranch closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond of the control of Roberts Hawaii
Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy Tram tour is ADA accessible.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Oahu Shark Dive
- Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor And Punchbowl Sightseeing Tour
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Hanauma Bay Snorkeling Adventure Half-Day Tour
- Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise By Catamaran
- Kaneohe Bay Kayak And Snorkel Tour To Coconut Island
- Diamond Head Trikke Guided Tour
- Waikiki Sunset Cruise
- Catamaran Sailing And Snorkel Adventure On Kaneohe Bay
- Magic Of Polynesia Show