Enjoy the freedom and fun of exploring Oahu on a bike! With a bike rental, you can set your own itinerary and see the sights at your own pace. Oahu is filled with many bike lanes and trails, offering miles of cycling paths for you to pedal. With the warm breeze in your face, youâÂÂll get around quicker than you would on foot while admiring the picturesque scenery, historic monuments and cultural landmarks. And the coastline routes are a cyclist's paradise!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourJump on your rented bike and start exploring Honolulu and other Oahu attractions! Set your own itinerary or choose from several route options, depending on your skill level (tour map included with rental).
If you’re looking for a relaxing experience, start by cycling past Waikiki Beach. Continue down Kalakaua Avenue and past the Duke Kahanamoku Statue, the Waikiki Aquarium, the Natatorium and the beautiful banyan trees in Kapiolani Park, located at the bottom of Diamond Head volcano. Pedal down Diamond Head Road and toward the historic Diamond Head Lighthouse and the Amelia Earhart lookout. You’ll enjoy fantastic views of Koko Head Crater, Molokai Island and the Leeward Coast in the distance.
For a more challenging ride, cycle along Oahu’s southeastern coast for the island’s most breathtaking scenery. Stop at Diamond Head, Hawaii’s famous volcanic crater, and hike up to the summit for spectacular panoramic views of Oahu. Then continue cruising along the coast and pass by Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, a beautiful bay of turquoise waters set in a volcanic ring.
There is plenty more you can see as you make up your own memorable Hawaiian adventure by bike!
Inclusions for Oahu Independent Bike Tour
- Detailed tour map
- Rear pack, pouch and bungee cords for storage of personal items
Exclusions for Oahu Independent Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.