Oahu Magnum Experience Helicopter Tour - Honolulu
OverviewSoar the skies of Oahu on a 60-minute helicopter tour in a replica of the chopper from ‘Magnum, P.I.’ Departing from Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore, this fully narrated tour covers island highlights like Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head and Sacred Falls. An expert pilot takes you on a thrilling, low-level flight just offshore from Waikiki that follows the same route seen in the opening sequence of the popular 1980s television series. No mustache or aloha shirt required!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tourStarting from the North Shores Turtle Bay Resort, receive a safety briefing before settling into the seat of your helicopter. This 4-passenger MD500 helicopter is a replica of the chopper flown by T.C. in Magnum P.I., the popular crime drama from the '80s starring Tom Selleck as a private investigator on Oahu.
Imagine yourself hunting for clues during a 60-minute aerial tour that take you along the Oahu coast over Sharks Cove, Sunset Beach and Kahana Bay. Look down upon an expanse of white-sand shoreline nestled between emerald mountains, and keep an eye out for big-wave surfers in Waimea Bay.
Snap photos of the Dole Plantations famous pineapple maze from above before your pilot heads to Pearl Harbor, where youll soar over the USS Missouri. Continue flying low above the Pacific Ocean, following the same Waikiki Beach route Magnum does during the TV show, and then enjoy prime views of Diamond Head and the 1,000-foot (305-meter) Sacred Falls (Kaliuwaa), closed to public viewing except from above.
Of course, no Magnum P.I. flight would be complete without a glimpse of Robin's Nest, a 200-acre (80-hectare) oceanfront estate owned by the fictional Robin Masters. Enjoy a birds-eye view of the property before returning to the helipad.
- Doors off: Fly in the helicopter with the doors off, providing a major adrenaline rush while you look out at the unobstructed scenery.
- Landing: Touch down at a secluded landing site on a scenic ridge near beautiful Kualoa Ranch, where you can hop out of the chopper for photo ops. You have about 25-30 minutes here to drink in the mountain backdrop and views of the coast.
Inclusions for Oahu Magnum Experience Helicopter Tour
- Two-way headset communication with your pilot
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Oahu Magnum Experience Helicopter Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Capacity Surcharge: All guests weighing between 265 and 315 lbs will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $25. The guest will be guaranteed a window seat.
Guests weighing above 315 lbs. at check-in will be charged for an extra seat for weight and balance purposes. The rate of the extra seat will be determined by the specific tour that they are booked on. This cost is calculated by adding an additional seat to the one that has already been purchased.
All pilots and aircraft are FAA-certified
Helicopter holds four passengers; larger groups may be separated
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.