Oahu Sunset 45 Minute Helicopter Tour - Honolulu
OverviewEnjoy a beautiful sunset tour of Oahu . We will initially fly out to Waikiki and Diamond Head before heading back towrds Pearl Harbor - watching the stunning sky change colour as sunset approaches. Heading further West we cross the Wai'anae Range and watch the sun setting into the Pacific Ocean. For the romantics and photographers <3 - This is one of the most spectacualr tours in O'ahu - and we are the only comapany offering this route. This is the perfect proposal tour. Why not take advantage of our "Will you Marry Me?" sign in the sand on one of our secret beaches?
Know More about this tour
Our VIP Oahu Sunset is our most romantic helicopter tour of Oahu It is perfect for anniversaries, proposals or photographers who wish to bathe in the glory of Oahu and all its beauty. For the romantics, we offer our assistance in making your special moment more memorable. Customized music and narration is available upon request. This is your moment lets make it happen! Watch the sun set into the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean on the leeward side of Oahu. Gaze in wonder at the skylines beautiful hues of pink, orange and red. Your VIP Private Helicopter Tour will depart from Honolulu Airport, pass over Pearl Harbor and cross to the Western shoreline and the Waianae Mountain Range. You will witness the sun setting as we fly from Maili and Makaha up to Kaena Point. The twilight skies will amaze you as the pink, red and golds fade, night falls, and the twinkling lights from above and below take center stage. And did we mention that moon?! Capture the magical views of Honolulu at night and the illuminated beaches and ocean waters as we slowly head back to Honolulu airport This is the perfect proposal tour. Why not take advantage of our "Will you Marry Me?" sign in the sand on one of our secret beaches? Add champagne , flowers and your own special music. We will work with you to make this a truely unforgettable flight!
Inclusions for Oahu Sunset 45 Minute Helicopter Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Waikiki Only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Airport taxes
Exclusions for Oahu Sunset 45 Minute Helicopter Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to comfort and weight and balance of the aircraft,passengers weighing more than 250lbs are required to purchase another seat at 50% of the regular tour price. All passengers will be weighed before the flight and will be charged in the event of exceeding recommneded maximums.
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
Maximum legal weight per seat is 300lbs.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Dress Code is casual.
No lap children. Minimum age is 6+ and is subject to a full fare
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise with Live Hawaiian Entertainment
- Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu
- Oahu Dolphin-Watching Cruise with Optional Lunch
- Oahu Luxury Sunset Dinner and Jazz Cruise
- Magic of Polynesia Show
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Honolulu Airport to Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Atlantis Submarine Adventure