Oahu Waterfall And Rainforest Hike - Honolulu
OverviewExperience the true beauty and nature of Hawaii! Hike to one of Hawaii's most famous waterfalls, Manoa Falls. Our tour guides willlead you through a lush and tropical junglefull of native Hawaiian plant species as well as an impressive bamboo forest. When you reach the falls stand in awe of the majestic 150ft waterfall! Come see why this trail was featured in numerous television shows and movies such as Lost and Jurassic Park. Transportation from Waikiki is included as well as a healthy and delicious lunch made with local and organic ingredients. This trail is suitable for all ages as well as beginner hikers and is about 1.6 miles long roundtrip.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llh4GqFv3_I
Know More about this tour
- Complimentary hotel pick up begins at 9:00am in Waikiki, wear comfortable clothes and shoes. The trail can often be muddy due to rain.
- Our tour guides will drive you out to Manoa forest, only 15 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki.
- Ready, set, hike! Soak in the natural beauty as we guide you through the lush tropical forest and share interesting facts about the plant life and Hawaii. Feel free to take pictures along the way!
- After hiking for about 45 minutes arrive at the jaw-dropping 150 ft waterfall.Make sure you get some awesome photos standing in front of the falls and keep an eye out for rainbows!
- Once everyone has enjoyed their time at the waterfalls we will begin our journey back down the path.
- After we complete the hike enjoy a healthy and delicious lunch made with local and organic ingredients from Kaimana Farm Cafe.
- Sit back and relax! Reflect on the natural beauty you witnessedas we provide transportation back to Waikiki.
Inclusions for Oahu Waterfall And Rainforest Hike
- Light refreshments
- Transport by private vehicle
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Oahu Waterfall And Rainforest Hike
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Yacht Sunset Cruise from Oahu
- Oahu Private Charter Sunset: All Inclusive Yacht
- 2-Hour Beer and Bites Tour in Honolulu by Group Bike
- Polo Game and Private Island Tour from Honolulu
- Beginner Scuba Dive with Turtles
- Scuba Shipwreck & Reef Tour for Certified Divers
- 4-Hour Private Snorkel Trip from Oahu on a Yacht
- Diamond Head Scenic