Not only is Niagara Falls one of the most breathtaking Wonders of the World, there are many more attractions to see and experience in Niagara. Our Oakville to Niagara Falls Day Tour will shuttle you from Oakville to the Niagara Falls where you will board one of Niagara Falls most popular attractions the Hornblower Boat.Hop on board the Hornblower Boat Cruise (formerly known as the Maid of the Mist) get an up-close and personal view of the Great Niagara Falls (they will supply you with a rain poncho to keep you dry). This is a unique photography opportunity and fun for the entire family!For those who order the Lunch Buffet Add On, you will be taken to the Penthouse Level of the the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant where you will be treated to a sumptuous meal with a stunning view overlooking the Niagara Falls.The tour then travels to Niagara-on-the-Lake. This quaint Victorian era town still is full of history and stunning architecture. You will learn about the Battle of 1812 and participate in a wine (or grape juice) tasting at a local winery where you will learn how Niagara Regions World famous table and Ice wines are produced.After a full day of thrills and culture we will drop you back off safely in Oakville (with a camera full of memories.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 9 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Daily 9am from Toronto and 9:30am from Mississauga, Brampton and Oakville Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Oakville hotels and burlington hotels
Return Details :
Same as pickup point
OverviewExperience Niagara Falls on this 9.5-hour day tour from Oakville hotels. Skip the lines and enjoy a Niagara-on-the-Lake guided bus tour and a Hornblower Niagara boat cruise. This tour includes Oakville and Burlington hotel pickups and drop offs, Buffet lunch, boat ride, Whirlpool, chapel, and a complimentary wine tasting!
- Hornblower Boat (seasonal) or Skylon Tower or Journey behind the Falls included
- Niagara on the Lake
- Sheraton Fallsview Buffet lunch
- Wine tasting, including famous Ice Wine
- Floral clock
- Tour in Highway Motor Coach
- Helicopter ride (extra charge)
- Free water bottles all day
- Free Souvenir Gifts
- Smallest chapel in the world
- Step on Tour guide and separate driver
- Live commentary on board
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Helicopter Ride ($130 Extra Paid on location)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum drinking age is 19 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Hotel info required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.