Oasis Park FuerteventuraWrite a Review
OverviewThe most exotic regions of the world, and a refuge that enhances the survival of our ecosystem, have been recreated in a real oasis. All this is available to you year round, between 9am and 6pm every day. Visitors ride the Park bus to get to Oasis Park, where you can enjoy the most striking flora in various parts of the park. The key element is the only Botanical Garden in Fuerteventura, where you will fall in love with the tropical, succulent and native plants that grow in our magic corner. To make your park time fully immersive, there are three restaurants where you can enjoy different sceneries of Oasis Park: the Patio Majorero Restaurant, the Oasis Restaurant, and the Sea Lion Restaurant. When you are ready to leave, the Park bus will take you back to your hotel.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourBegin your day at Oasis Park with a free bus ride from your hotel. The park is open from 9am to 6pm daily, and there are buses throughout the day. We are well-known for our special attractions and experiences. Reptiles, sea lions, birds of prey and parrots are the main stars in the most entertaining and educational shows you have ever seen. At Oasis Park you can see lemurs and sea lions, go on a Camel Safari, or take a picture with our family.
Two online ticketing options are available: You may always purchase the entrance ticket and have the option to add the camel safari to your visit with additional price. There are different levels based on age.
Camel Safari Experience - Visitors can embark on an unprecedented adventure, a trip to the unknown, inside and outside the zoo riding on a camel. There are two routes available: contemplate other beautiful animals from above on a short route or take a longer trip to the top of the mountain, from where you can enjoy views of the horizon or the Botanical garden of our paradise.
You need to know we have some restrictions with the camel safari for the safety of our clients and our animals as well, we hope you understand why we have to make the restrictions:
Flora and fauna coexist on a route that starts once you cross the Oasis Park car park. Over 3000 animals and 250 different species are there for our visitors to admire. Visitors are struck by the behavior of our exotic creatures, some of which are in semi-freedom. We have little to envy of the African savannah, the place of origin of our species and the stars of our park. Besides, the local Majoreros will show you what makes us so special, as Oasis Park Fuerteventura has the largest camel reserve in Europe.
With spectacular views of the Botanical Garden, the Patio Majorero Restaurant has a pleasant open-air terrace in the rustic style.Â The Oasis Restaurant is located in communal areas near the entrance to the park and with a separate entrance to the zoo. In the heart of the park, the Sea Lion Restaurant offers marvelous views and a childrenâs playground.
On your visit, you should not miss our educational activities: Birds of Prey, with birds of prey flying in full freedom in a 4km radius; Parrot Live, with our colourful parrots; and Fauna Live, where you will discover the most incredible reptiles up close. All of these activities are included in the entry for free.
At the end of your day with us, you can ride the park coach back to your hotel and reflect on your memorable time spent with Oasis Park Fuerteventura.
Inclusions for Oasis Park Fuerteventura
- Free Transport
- Free Parking
- 3 botanical gardens in one: tropical, succulent and native plants together to develop the best Botanical Garden in our Island
- Kid’s Farm and Park
- Educational Activities (Birds of Prey, Parrot Live, and Fauna Live)
Exclusions for Oasis Park Fuerteventura
- Food and drinks: Don’t forget to enjoy the best gastronomic experience at our three restaurants: Oasis, Leones Marinos and Patio Majorero. Its cuisine includes a large menu of Canarian gastronomy, created with products from our farm, and which includes dishes for children.
- Tour guide
- Tickets for 'Special Experiences' not included in park entrance fee: You may purchase this ticket at the entrance as well:
- The Sea Lion Experience will bring you to the exciting world of sea lions, where you will be able to connect with them in and out of the water.
- The Lemur Experience allows you to enter a real riverside forest of the south of Madagascar, where lemurs appear, jumping between the tree trunks. These curious primates will make you feel unique emotions!
- Discover our Safari Experience. We have the largest camel reserve in Europe, which allows us to give you the opportunity to take an intrepid camel trek through palm trees in unique landscapes. It is an experience available in very few places in the western world!
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tickets for âspecial experiencesâ cannot be used independently. You must also purchase an entry ticket for the park, unless the special experience in question is the Camel Safari and you intend to use it in the exterior area (zone 1, which does not require the purchase of an additional ticket to enter the park) and not the exterior area (zone 2, which does require the purchase of an additional ticket to enter the park).
Children under age 4 are free
Minimum age to purchase tickets is 18
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wear comfortable shoes for walking
Camel Safari Restrictions: Minimum age is 3 years to join the safari. No pregnant women. No smoking. No one over the weight of 120 kg.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.