Observation Deck Au Sommet Place Ville Marie Admission - Montreal
OverviewOffering stunning views of Montreal, the Observation Deck Au Sommet Place Ville Marie enables visitors to discover a new and unique view of the citys main landmarks and cultural pillars. Located downtown and at 185 meters above ground, Au Sommet Place Ville Marie also offers an innovative exhibition that immerses visitors into a multimedia experience of Montrealers daily rituals. Furthermore, the venue houses the most elevated dining destination in the city with authenticMontreal cuisine by les Enfants Terribles Brasserie. Au Sommet Place Ville Marie certainly is the best place to see all of Montreal from the top!
Know More about this tour
Enjoy Montreal with 360 views. Located in the heart of downtown, the all-glass Observation Deck Au Sommet Place Ville Marie offers the best view of Montreal. From the top of the iconic building with the rotating beacon, you can see the city's scenic beauty from the St. Lawrence River and Mount Royal to the Quartier des spectacles, the Olympic Park and Jacques Cartier bridge.
Amidst its sleek decor, the 46th floor houses the Odyssey gallery, which retells the history of Place Ville Marie and its political, economic, and architectural heritage through large sized images. . There are also 12 information boards, developed in cooperation with Heritage Montreal, that highlight Greater Montreal's human and natural heritage. The Observation deck also features an authentic experience of Montrealers daily rituals on the 45th floor with its interactive and participatory exhibition.
Inclusions for Observation Deck Au Sommet Place Ville Marie Admission
- Entrance to the Observation Deck, the exhibition #MTLGO and the large terrace
Exclusions for Observation Deck Au Sommet Place Ville Marie Admission
- Food and drinks (available to purchase at the restaurant Les Enfants Terribles only)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase at the restaurant Les Enfants Terribles only)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.