Observatory Tour From SantiagoWrite a Review
If you are fascinated by the photos and pictures of lightyear distant planets, stars and galaxies far far away, then don’t miss this chance to get a glance of the famous Chilean clear skies only half an hour away from the city!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Popular choice with kids
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tour
Join us on an unforgettable evening at this private observatory in the Andes Mountains only minutes away from Santiago.
After a welcoming refreshment offered by our host, an experienced astronomer gives a brief presentation on where in the universe earth is complemented with astounding facts about planets, stars, galaxies and what can we expected to observe on the telescopes.
Next we begin the observation of the clear sky with our bare eyes and the guidance of our astronomer, we continue then with simple binoculars and move onwards in technology to bigger and higher tech telescopes until you finally get to see the beautiful celestial bodies on the astrophotography telescope. We will make sure you receive the pictures through e-mail!
To put your feet back on the ground, our host will serve you a glass of wine, cheese and other appetizers while you share your experiences and impressions with other members of the tour.Depending of the season you will be picked up between 7:30pm and 8.30pm. You will be back at the your hotel by midnight (1/2 hour drive from Providencia).
Inclusions for Observatory Tour From Santiago
- Private transport
- Bilingual guide
- Welcome glass of wine
- Explanation by astronomer
- CD with pictures
- Boutique appetizers & wine
Exclusions for Observatory Tour From Santiago
- Optional gratuities for guides and drivers
- Items of personal nature
- Travel insurance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.